Kingstone Club Barnsley

Oh lordy what a night !!!!!!!!!! full house great music from all the dj's, dance floor busy drinks so cheap we all came home with some christmas cheer left in our pockets.

Lovely to see Night Nurse and Sister Suzie, and all the Team Tarn. We were blessed with Peter the Manifesto Danceing King and Alex his choreographer!!!

Can't buy this atmosphere as it was priceless. Roll on Therapy as it's our Christmas dooooooo and it's gong to be a stormer. I have heard Santa the Soulman is coming too.Can't say anymore about that as it's just a one off visit to the uk this year and then off back to the very Northern of Lapland. We have been very lucky to bring this coup off. ( so lucky to have the contacts) :)

See you all at the Trades Club Barnsley Next Friday for there Christmas DOO FANTASTIC venue with a great crowd. Hope to see you all there, my Yockmeister will be guesting and he's got his party pants on so anything could happen!!!!!!! :(

See you all there

Love

Jx

PS I have heard captain Beer wiil be there too. :)

Edited by soulcrew
  • Replies 8
  • Views 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest BrandySistaShirl

Oh lordy what a night !!!!!!!!!! full house great music from all the dj's, dance floor busy drinks so cheap we all came home with some christmas cheer left in our pockets.

Lovely to see Night Nurse and Sister Suzie, and all the Team Tarn. We were blessed with Peter the Manifesto Danceing King and Alex his choreographer!!!

Can't buy this atmosphere as it was priceless. Roll on Therapy as it's our Christmas dooooooo and it's gong to be a stormer. I have heard Santa the Soulman is coming too.Can't say anymore about that as it's just a one off visit to the uk this year and then off back to the very Northern of Lapland. We have been very lucky to bring this coup off. ( so lucky to have the contacts) :)

See you all at the Trades Club Barnsley Next Friday for there Christmas DOO FANTASTIC venue with a great crowd. Hope to see you all there, my Yockmeister will be guesting and he's got his party pants on so anything could happen!!!!!!! :(

See you all there

Love

Jx

PS I have heard captain Beer wiil be there too. :)

Yes it wa a great nite joy.

lookin forward to christmas do at therapy.

trades friday.

Djs were brill last nite brilliant sets played by all.

THANKS TO ALL FOR A BRILL NITE.X

Just thought I would let everyone know that the Chappie that went on Jeremy Kyle show after losing his wife to Northern Soul nights, brought his wife to Kingstone and she liked it so much they are back together and are coming to the Trades on Friday. Never mind Graham and his team, A room full of Soulies can sort it out. yes.gif

See you all at Therapy and then the Trades. :wicked:

Jx

Hey mad lot up there dont forget to turn your radios on i put a little somthing on for you but dont tell anyone dont want you lot taring my reputation still poorly here but fighting to get better for sunday .......

shirl got your text and its sorted and joy can you tell the guy that i also sorted his out as well hopefully see you all sunday by the way cracking night this is you really need to get out to this one great music friendly folk cheap beer what more can you ask for looking forward to trades on the 2 of jan as well

Source Advert