Wanted Wigan's Ovation Snow Song?

Mark Bicknell

• Replies 6
  • Views 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wanted - Wigan's Ovation - sorry can't remember the title but it's the one about snow? must be in good condition and on the Spark label the one with Northern Soul written on it therefore it must be Northern Soul that is, please, please, please help!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

well i can tell you this ..............you aint gettin my copy i aint sellin :D (by the way how much you willin to spend) :lol:

Social source share

Wanted - Wigan's Ovation - sorry can't remember the title but it's the one about snow? must be in good condition and on the Spark label the one with Northern Soul written on it therefore it must be Northern Soul that is, please, please, please help!

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

£1.50 its yours swoz Edited by swoz
Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Got a "clean" uk demo,make us a offer. :D

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

WILL TRADE WITH YOU FOR SOME OF THE BEATLES DEMO`S YOU HAVE MATE LOL :lol::D:excl::D

MERRY XMAS

STEVE T

Social source share