Dreamflight "feel The Music" 45

Mattfox

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

btw. a copy with sleeve went on ebay 2007 for nearly $800 and 2008 for $620 ... that's all I know ...

those are the only times i've seen this for sale also, those two on ebay, so i guess just take a little off those prices and you'll have a price.

Social source share

btw. a copy with sleeve went on ebay 2007 for nearly $800 and 2008 for $620 ... that's all I know ...

Matt,

I have heard of this being sold for between £800 and a grand by a certain seller in the UK. I used to have a a copy but I wasn't overly struck. When I spoke to Butch about this record and the price I'd seen it for, he laughed and said he'd sold a copy for £100. I must admit it sounds more like a hundred quid tune than a grand tune to my ears. One went very cheap on ebay a few weeks back.

Jordi

Social source share

Matt,

I have heard of this being sold for between £800 and a grand by a certain seller in the UK. I used to have a a copy but I wasn't overly struck. When I spoke to Butch about this record and the price I'd seen it for, he laughed and said he'd sold a copy for £100. I must admit it sounds more like a hundred quid tune than a grand tune to my ears. One went very cheap on ebay a few weeks back.

Jordi

Hi mate,

I know what you're talking about...cause it's not a well known 45...those ones you might grab for a few bucks...but it seems that you'll find someone who wanna spend all his money for a rarity...and it is one! that's for sure...

cheers, m.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert