Pre Chi-soul Warm Up With Paul Thrower & Ian D On The Original Mastercuts Show This Sunday

Every so often there comes a point in one's life, when one has to bow to the inevitable and invite Paul Thrower back onto one's Radio Show.

It's invariably a messy business and not for the faint-hearted (especially after a full cooked Sunday lunchtime brunch) but the bull had to taken by the horns, teeth had to be gritted in grim determination and the bullet had to be bitten.

So it's gives me great pleasure to present the pre Chi-Soul warm-up with Paul Thrower (aka Chi-Soul) on this Sunday's ORIGINAL MASTERCUTS Show 8/2/09!

Sir Percy will deliver 2 hours of aural delights based on his multiple years of soaking up and regurgitating Soul Music from all eras aided and abetted by myself who will chip in with the usual cliche-ridden questions and retarded comments......

There'll be Finger-Snappers, Knee-Benders, Foot-Thumpers, Wrist-Slashers, Pant-Wetters & Head-Nodders galore we promise.

Sounds like a PERFECT recipe for a Soulful afternoon!

So join us Sunday afternoon between 2.00-4.00pm for what will undoubtably be a highly memorable show folks!

See ya on Sunday!

Ian D :D

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Every so often there comes a point in one's life, when one has to bow to the inevitable and invite Paul Thrower back onto one's Radio Show.

It's invariably a messy business and not for the faint-hearted (especially after a full cooked Sunday lunchtime brunch) but the bull had to taken by the horns, teeth had to be gritted in grim determination and the bullet had to be bitten.

So it's gives me great pleasure to present the pre Chi-Soul warm-up with Paul Thrower (aka Chi-Soul) on this Sunday's ORIGINAL MASTERCUTS Show 8/2/09!

Sir Percy will deliver 2 hours of aural delights based on his multiple years of soaking up and regurgitating Soul Music from all eras aided and abetted by myself who will chip in with the usual cliche-ridden questions and retarded comments......

There'll be Finger-Snappers, Knee-Benders, Foot-Thumpers, Wrist-Slashers, Pant-Wetters & Head-Nodders galore we promise.

Sounds like a PERFECT recipe for a Soulful afternoon!

So join us Sunday afternoon between 2.00-4.00pm for what will undoubtably be a highly memorable show folks!

See ya on Sunday!

Ian D :lol:

Looking forward to Mr T tomorrow Ian, immense respect for the man's taste, be another blinding sunday soul afternoon.

"finger snapping,knee bending,foot thumping, wrist slashing, pant wetting, head nodding soul!!!" .....

sounds painful mate! but I know It'll be the Biz!! :D

can recommend Ian's sunday afternoon shows..great music and great banter thumbsup.gif

steve

Social source share

Looking forward to Mr T tomorrow Ian, immense respect for the man's taste, be another blinding sunday soul afternoon.

"finger snapping,knee bending,foot thumping, wrist slashing, pant wetting, head nodding soul!!!" .....

sounds painful mate! but I know It'll be the Biz!! :D

can recommend Ian's sunday afternoon shows..great music and great banter :D

steve

Hiya Steve,

Yep, it'll be an absolute pleasure. Sir Percy's always great value and covers a lot of territory so a perfect ORIGINAL MASTERCUTS guest!

The combined age of the 2 DJ's tomorrow will be a slightly worrying 107 years LOL....

Ian D :D

Edited by Ian Dewhirst
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert