Guest rachel

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

you do tend to see a steady stream of these on ebay all going for differnt prices £100- just over 200 depending on condition :D

Social source share

just got one from the states on ATCO, $125 and it is unplayed .absolutely mint,and no it was not made yesterday before all the sarcy comments start,two great sides,

many records still available in pristine condition,thats why I whinge about prices and gradings from a lot of sellers,I can honestly say 95% of my records are spotless,and I have a few,you just gotta be patient ,plenty there in all price ranges apart from the really hard ones of course.

while I am waffling...........in the house on my own,third bottle of wine and a bit of ''help'',feverishly searching the internet,

just found Erma Franklin ''Whispers'' demo mint for $15, mind you same site has Fred Hughes ''dont let me down'' on VJ for $50 ??? and quite a few other northern,marked as northern at prices 2 or 3 times more than you can buy in the UK, just goes to show all the so called smart arses in the states dont really know what is what in the UK,OK a few do ,Shiveley,Stanley etc, but still loads who just dont get it..........sermon over I'm going back to hunt for records and maybe a bit more drink ......... also found a copy of Glitter Band for Russ W. from the other thread,think I'll cover it up as ''The Lomax Band with Eddie Lomax''

give me a great big F*** off smile :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I dont care !!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert