Market Harborough

Guest kid mohair

Guest kid mohair

Saturday 18th of April is the market harborogh charity soul night for cancer research,has now been going for many years and is always a packer with right good atmosphere, :wicked: Djs Ady croasdell,Adam,Ally mayer,Bob pollard and myself will be playing, Northern 60s 70s ,Rnb,Ska,Tamla,and is the second remembrance of the lovely sylvia croasdell, so if you are available for one hell of a night starting at 8 till 2am we would love to see ya there, and its only a fiver on the door, we raised about £1,700 last year, so............ Its at Market Harborough Rugby club,LE16 9HF. call me for any other info you need.Andy.07710099569.

Edited by kid mohair
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Saturday 18th of April is the market harborogh charity soul night for cancer research,has now been going for many years and is always a packer with right good atmosphere, beer.gif Djs Ady croasdell,Adam,Ally mayer,Bob pollard and myself will be playing, Northern 60s 70s ,Rnb,Ska,Tamla,and is the second remembrance of the lovely sylvia croasdell, so if you are available for one hell of a night starting at 8 till 2am we would love to see ya there, and its only a fiver on the door, we raised about £1,700 last year, so............ Its at Market Harborough Rugby club,LE16 9HF. call me for any other info you need.Andy.07710099569.

always looking forward to this do never fails to be a cracking do,remember your dancing shoes this time scubarat

Saturday 18th of April is the market harborogh charity soul night for cancer research,has now been going for many years and is always a packer with right good atmosphere, beer.gif Djs Ady croasdell,Adam,Ally mayer,Bob pollard and myself will be playing, Northern 60s 70s ,Rnb,Ska,Tamla,and is the second remembrance of the lovely sylvia croasdell, so if you are available for one hell of a night starting at 8 till 2am we would love to see ya there, and its only a fiver on the door, we raised about £1,700 last year, so............ Its at Market Harborough Rugby club,LE16 9HF. call me for any other info you need.Andy.07710099569.

Ooo, I do like this one and I've nothing on my year planner for this date, so it looks like I can come play... thumbup.gif

Guest kid mohair

Ooo, I do like this one and I've nothing on my year planner for this date, so it looks like I can come play... :lol:

Excellent, be good to see you there.... :g: ...Andy.

Guest kid mohair

Should be over for this one. Great cause! Been trying for ages but always seems to clash until now. Even have a chauffeur for the night. Do you mind if I bring some flyers for the following weeks 'Pembo'?

All the best, Steve.

Nice one steve, course you can bring your flyers, be good to see ya there....Andy.

Guest ally mayer

Hi Andy, Had a few people on the phone saying they will be there on Sat so I guess it'll be another busy night and hopefully we can beat last years charity donation. Have you worked out the DJ times yet?

Ally Mayer

Guest kid mohair

Always a top night here , a bit of everything right across the board and all for a great cause . :thumbsup::D

Cheers matt, and it makes it a bit more worthwhile and special after the past few months we have had... see you up there matey.

Guest kid mohair

Hi Andy, Had a few people on the phone saying they will be there on Sat so I guess it'll be another busy night and hopefully we can beat last years charity donation. Have you worked out the DJ times yet?

Ally Mayer

Hi ally, lets hope so hey, wev`e sorted out the times, i will post em up tomorrow, roll on sat night... beer.gif:thumbsup::D .

Edited by kid mohair
Guest kid mohair

TONIGHTS DO DA!!!!!

BOB POLLARD 8.......830

ANDY POLLARD 8 30.....9 0O

ALLY MAYER 9 00.....9 30

ADAM 9 30.......10

ADY CROASDELL 10......10 30

BOB POLLARD 10 30.....11 10

ANDY POLLARD 11.10.....11 50

ALLY MAYER 11 50.....12 30

ADAM AND ADY 12 30.....2 00