bradford queens hall sunday all-dayer december 1979
Almost certain this photo was taken at one of those Sunday all-dayers they attempted at this place .
Obviously taken from the balcony looking down towards the stage and record decks.
And because it was my local venue I knew quite alot of people there.
So armed with my new reading glasses, a strong light and some time an' effort.
I'm fairly certain I can put names to at least 5 people out on the floor....
(from left to right):
(1) girl in white top, bare arms: Nancy is that you? Wherever Gill would be dancing, you as her best mate would be close by.
(2) girl in blue top red sleeve: Gill Sutcliffe.
(3) bloke in black leather jacket, light blue shirt: Kev (of Kev & Leela fame) from Keighley.
Phew! Leela, now she could really move to a tune! What a unique style she had.
Kev's face can be spotted on numerous other photos of mine from this time period.
(4) Lad in white shirt rolled up: blond haired Rob from Leeds. He was called that because......
(5) girl in blue dress, black leggings: Linda forgotten her surname. Sorry.