George Fame 'daylight'

Guest Dodger

Guest Dodger

I was asked last night about this track and I haven't the foggiest idea about it? Is it rare, is it expensive, has anyone got one for sale please? (not for me I hasten to add) whistling.gif

Cheers

Roger

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dodger

I think that might be the one on UK island - circa 75-76. Not that well known so probably a good time to pick it up.

Cheers Pete, I was told it was 1977 and I said I'd ask about it. If you see one mate could you let me know please.

Thanks

Roger

Social source share

I was asked last night about this track and I haven't the foggiest idea about it? Is it rare, is it expensive, has anyone got one for sale please? (not for me I hasten to add) whistling.gif

Cheers

Roger

Hi Roger

UK Island 7", Current spin at the Orwell if it's for Jane (Tony D and Jane) done her a CDR of it for the next Orwell although shouldn't be too 'ard to pick up on orig vinyl....................................

Social source share

Guest Dodger

Hi Roger

UK Island 7", Current spin at the Orwell if it's for Jane (Tony D and Jane) done her a CDR of it for the next Orwell although shouldn't be too 'ard to pick up on orig vinyl....................................

Yes Baz, it was Jane who was asking me, cheers buddy. whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Great old Chestnut 10 to 15 quid as Gerth has said. But who knows what will happen if Baz and the Boys are playing it. Would pick it up from any good UK dealer at most record fairs I would say. Got mine from Milton Keynes Hospital boot sale whistling.gif

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Pete Haigh reviewed this side last year in N Soul

he said then it was available at a car boot near you!!!

would like to hear this

anyone got a copy??

To be honest it's not a patch on Bobby Womack's version. He sounds a little like our Bob in places but then quite often he sounds just like errrr well Georgie Fame...........

When i first heard it i was sat with Mark Houghton and we were both behaving reprehensibly and extracting urine at a rate of knots i even suggested that it was GF to fits of laughter imagine the scene when it turned out to be him :thumbsup:whistling.gif

Not the best recommendation IMVFHO best left in the boot :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert