Nige Shaw Memorial All Dayer

HI

JUST A QUICK SHOUT TO SAY A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND GAVE THERE TIME AND TRAVELLED, TO ATTEND THIS CHARITY ALL DAYER!

WE HAD OVER 300 PEOPLE IN AND RAISED OVER £2100 FOR THE AIR AMBULANCE

THANKS TO ALL THE DJ,S THE GIRLS ON THE RAFFLE. GOLDY AND CREW FOR THE USE OF THE VENUE.

AT TIMES ATHE ATOMSPHERE WAS ELECTRIC!!

IT WAS A SUPERB EVENT AND THE DANCE FLOOR ALIGHT ALL NIGHT WITH SOME GREAT TUNES.

SHAWY WOULD HAVE LOVED IT

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

NIGE B

• Replies 14
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

HI

JUST A QUICK SHOUT TO SAY A BIG BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AND GAVE THERE TIME AND TRAVELLED, TO ATTEND THIS CHARITY ALL DAYER!

THANKS TO ALL THE DJ,S THE GIRLS ON THE RAFFLE. GOLDY AND CREW FOR THE USE OF THE VENUE.

IT WAS A SUPERB EVENT AND THE DANCE FLOOR ALIGHT ALL NIGHT WITH SOME GREAT TUNES.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

NIGE B

It was great to see this fantastic venue buzzing again and just goes to show how well Nige was thought of. People travelled from all over the Uk and a fitting tribute to a top bloke.

Mark

A truly memorable night,fantastic turnout filled a great old venue.Thanks to everybody involved in making the evening a fitting tribute. It was an honour to play a few tunes. nick

ps.Im sure Nige had a grin on his face when the power to the sound system was knocked off very briefly..bloody 'old rascal' sort of trick. :yes:

me and woody thought it a brilliant nite, and when I walked in and saw a fookin packed dance floor, it WAS electric, there was a great buz about the place that nite, and we had a thoroughly marvelous time, had a really bad hangover , but who cares, I think you should all take a bow, for doing a great job, and the money raised is well good, in fact, bloody brilliant :yes: great to meet some peeps I had not met befor, and great to catch up on a few old freinds,cant add much more , I think he would have been very flattered to say the least!!!

Guest andrew bin

top night in a great venue with fantastic music thumbsup.gif well done every one involved and thanks for a for a great night you done nige proud :lol:

good to meet mr and mrs soul :unsure:

HI

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

NIGE B

Well done to all involved!!! thumbup.gif ........A substansial amount of money raised there WOW!!! :unsure: ..........Nige shaw would be so proud of you all..........Bless :lol: .......JB xxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Guest Tim aka Bob

A big massive WELL DONE from the 'Draycott Drifters'....to everyone associated with this fabulous event.

Didn't get there till about 8:30 but was On the Floor...right thru till lights up !!!

Honour and a privilege to be there, seeing the faces from NSE&W having a great time to some quality sounds... :thumbup:

Guest matt tees

Couple of piccs from sat!!

Nige b

Mike at Soul Source has kindly agreed for me to put a letter of thanks on the Soul Source front page, which gives a little bit of background to the event, the day itself and all the wonderful people who helped pull this one off and also to all the people who came along to this fantastic event. The sum of £2,272 was raised and I still cannot believe it. £2,272 will be donated to the Air Ambulance.

Once Again Big Thanks to evrybody who helped but especially to Paul & Yvonne Gould and the best raffle organiser Kathy Lyster who tells me she may do this all the time LOL!

SEAN CHAPMAN - CUM ON!!!

Guest Tim aka Bob

Mike at Soul Source has kindly agreed for me to put a letter of thanks on the Soul Source front page, which gives a little bit of background to the event, the day itself and all the wonderful people who helped pull this one off and also to all the people who came along to this fantastic event. The sum of £2,272 was raised and I still cannot believe it. £2,272 will be donated to the Air Ambulance.

Once Again Big Thanks to evrybody who helped but especially to Paul & Yvonne Gould and the best raffle organiser Kathy Lyster who tells me she may do this all the time LOL!

SEAN CHAPMAN - CUM ON!!!

Cheers Sean....quality write up..... of a quality event....see ya on Saturday.... :)

PS If ?.....'the team' are planning to..... do it again......I can sort the flyers out for nowt....

Guest matt tees

Cheers Sean....quality write up..... of a quality event....see ya on Saturday.... :lol:

PS If ?.....'the team' are planning to..... do it again......I can sort the flyers out for nowt....

Looking forward to Sat, should be a good one!! and thank you very much for your kind offer.

Source Advert