soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Greetings fellow 45 enthusiasts,

Throughout this entire week (October 1-5), we have listed over 1,700 singles at $7.99 with absolutely no reserves. There will be many new titles in the letters A-G; Most with sound clips, and as always, our high standard of excellent fidelity and condition.

Thank you for all of your patience as it's been over a year since we've had our last list up. A little late, but worth the wait.....

Here's your link:

https://www.ebay.com:80/sch/thatgirl75/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Thanks and best of luck,

Mike and Michelle

thatgirl75

Social source share

Wow, what a great selection of records, c/w sound files for them all. It's like being in a record shop with a record player at your side.

Am hoping to win a few but bidding is intense.

Nice one Mike. You can see the effort you've put into all this. Well done.

That was nice! Thanks.

It is a LOT of work...months of preparation...It is a labor of love, though...soul collectors are the best in the world.

Btw another round ends in a few hours..there's a couple big ones...

Sincere thanks to everyone on this site, and who's participated. We love you.

Social source share

For some reason i can not place bid for your auctions, and i am completely messed up right now

+ you have settings that you can't be reached via ebay messages :(

You didn't mention you are in Serbia, which many Americans usually don't ship to...

We just added you to our exeption list, so you should be ok now. Sorry for your inconvenience...

Social source share

You didn't mention you are in Serbia, which many Americans usually don't ship to...

We just added you to our exeption list, so you should be ok now. Sorry for your inconvenience...

First time i hear this. Yeah we're the bad guys.. and good guys don't ship to bad guys.

I missed my priority number 1, but thank you for adding me for future auctions.

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

First time i hear this. Yeah we're the bad guys.. and good guys don't ship to bad guys.

I missed my priority number 1, but thank you for adding me for future auctions.

No, never wanted to imply that!! :ohmy:

As far I know, though, I can't recall anyone I know having a customer there. Do you have a decent soul scene?

And are there funk or soul records from there we should know about in the states?

Sorry again for any mix ups.... :excl:

Social source share

No, never wanted to imply that!! :ohmy:

As far I know, though, I can't recall anyone I know having a customer there. Do you have a decent soul scene?

And are there funk or soul records from there we should know about in the states?

Sorry again for any mix ups.... :excl:

I read it that way.. probably due to frustration. No real scene here, only maybe mainstream funk and disco stuff. As far as i know i work alone here.. oh wanted to play them that Barbara Davis, hope is not going to be a loong wait for another one.

Thanks again for adding me.

Social source share

You'll be ok from now on the auctions, although I'm sorry you missed Barbara Davis...

The next auction (letters H-P) should be up around the end of February 2013.

All others interested please PM me here if you'd like to get on the next email list. Include your real name and country so this won't happen to anyone else again...

Thanks again.

Social source share

Source Advert