Quite A Mixture Really! (Latin, Funk, R&b And Northern?)

NancyYahiro

Hi there, these records come with free postage in the US.  I prefer personal checks whenever possible.  Please message me if you are interested in anything.  All records are guaranteed.

Rene & Rene "Mira!"/"Verdad Amarga" (East Bend) EX $40
Cherro King "The Writing On The Wall"/I'm So Afraid I've Lost You" (Commerce) visual EX, plays perfectly $100
Chollo Rivera & Latin Soul Drivers "Black & Blues"/"I Could Never Hurt You Girl" (Cotique) EX clean & glossy $60
Black Merda "Cynthy-Ruth"/"Reality" (Chess) DJ EX++ some faint sleeve scuffs on "Reality" side. $130
Jackie & Tut (Vocal: Herb Kent) "10-2 Double Plus"/"Hawaiian Punch" (Chess) DJ M- $100
Anthony Burns "Doing What You Need To Do" Parts I & II (Castleway) VG+ w/perfect labels $100
Chapala Beach Boys "Twine Time"/"Michelle" (Falcon) M- $60
Ali Baba (Louie Ramirez) "Ungawa"/"Cookin' With Ali" (Fania) EX++, probably closer to M- but there is a sleeve scuff on "Cookin'" side. $150
The Harvey Averne Band "Love Never Stays The Same"/"Lovers" (Fania) WD (tough!) EX++ (also tough!) $100
Willie Colon "Jazzy" Fania $75
The Charmels "As Long As I've Got You"/Baby Come And Get It" (Volt) conservative EX drill hole $400
 Ike & Tina Turner "Strange"/"You're A Jive Playboy" (Sonja) M- $800
Ray Johnson "Castanet Senorita"/"After Hours" (Acclaim) EX very clean and shiny. $150
Priscilla Bowman "I Ain't Givin' Up Nothin'"/"A Rockin' Good Way" (Abner) Black Issue. EX+ $200
Roy Porter Sound Machine and George Holmes "Panama"/"Where There's A Will There's A Way" (Chelan) EX++ $800
The Avengers "Be A Cave Man"/Broken Hearts Ahead" (Star-burst) G+ to VG- Please refer to the video below. $400
Patsie Slater "Bye Love"/"That'll Get It (Every Time)" (Douglas) EX++ $200

Willie Baby "Hot Buns Part 1 and Part II" (Ding Dong) M-/EX++ $100

Bob McFadden and Dor "The Beat Generation"/"The Mummy" (Bruswick) M- pencil writing on lable in pencil "10 c" $25

Offers: The Emanons "Don't Leave Me Baby (BPL) M-

Frank Everett "Spellbound" (Big Smokey) M- $100

Ted Ford "I Can't Give You Up"/"Real Soul" (Budd) M- $100

The Nombres "Trivialities"/"Todos" (Beth) M- $100

Black Rain of Kashmere H. S. "Sparkplugs"/"Houston Is A Grand Old Town" (Tap) It's an American VG++ so sparkling clean. $200

Ice-Cold-Love "Sheer Magic"/Wonderful to Be Loved" (Tammy) NM b-side label has a bit of excess paper in the center $350

Edited by NancyYahiro
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!