Jump to content
  • Sign Up

1600 People 3 Rooms 12 Djs 1Venue & what a venue - Leicester


  King Power Stadium    Raw Dykes Road  - Leicester   LE2 7FL   GB   english soul event

Soul Nights
the man himself
   (1 review)

1600 People 3 Rooms 12 Djs 1Venue & what a venue

Event Information

This is the King Power Stadium home of Leicester City Football Club,
Saturday 17th Septemeber 2016
Northern Soul / Motown Club Classic and Modern Soul  all under one Roof

Which has fantastic function rooms, bars, tv screens, and most importantly state-of-the-art surround sound

This venue holds up to 1600 people over three rooms (what an atmosphere)  Any soul reunions welcome

Dj line up for Djs Fitzy / Mark Freeman / Sam Moore / Yocky  / Mick Jay / Danny Clegg / Bob Taylor 

Clive Heanderson  / Barry Cooper / Mark Randel /  The Man Himself and more

We open the doors 8pm till 2am it's only £5 otd (before 9.30 pm £7 after)
Free Parking for 500 cars, You can buy tickets for this event at www.fitzsoul.co.uk

If your want to stay the night the Holiday Inn, 2 min walk from the venue
Two people sharing with breakfast is £65 to get this price ring 0116 249 4590 (if you get options it's option 3)   and say you are going to the Northern Soul Night at the King Power Stadium  (we have a deal at this price for the year but all the staff have not been told) ask to talk to the manager who is called Denise and if you have a problem booking in at this price give us a call 07831 458790

for more information www.fitzsoul.co.uk  or fitzy on 078 31 458 780

We are still taking bookings for Jersey Weekend Feb 17th to 20th 2017 at www.fitzsoul.co.uk

 

Jersey 2017 new flyer.jpg

Venue Map


Venue Address

King Power Stadium, Raw Dykes Road, Leicester, England, LE2 7FL, United Kingdom

Contact the venue

Please contact the venue to confirm event and admission details before travelling

Members Comments

Hit the down arrow below to switch 1 review / 24 comments

Recommended Comments

Great news at the King Power Stadium for the Modern Room , you will be pleased to know at there have taken all the food outlets out to make it one big room , with it's own bar , so the L shape has gone , it's had a complete refurbisment with all new lighting ,carpets and furniture , so along with some great music we are in for a great night.

Share this comment


Link to comment
30 minutes ago, the man himself said:

Great news at the King Power Stadium for the Modern Room , you will be pleased to know at there have taken all the food outlets out to make it one big room , with it's own bar , so the L shape has gone , it's had a complete refurbisment with all new lighting ,carpets and furniture , so along with some great music we are in for a great night.

Super news Fitzy, onwards and upwards..

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
51 minutes ago, the man himself said:

Great news at the King Power Stadium for the Modern Room , you will be pleased to know at there have taken all the food outlets out to make it one big room , with it's own bar , so the L shape has gone , it's had a complete refurbisment with all new lighting ,carpets and furniture , so along with some great music we are in for a great night.

Fantastic news this, I'm officially excited!!  We can now make this room fly!!  Tell yer friends!!  :-)

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

If you want to say over then two people sharing with breakfast is £65 to get this price ring 0116 249 4590 (if you get options it's option 3) and say you are going to the King Power Northern Soul Night,  Rooms are selling fast 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Not long now to the king power 3 rooms and all with great dJ's to fill the floor looking forward to seeing the new lay out at the king power especially in the modern side which mow atracts good numbers seems ages since the last one see you all satdi the yockmiester 

Share this comment


Link to comment

DJ Times for the Modern Room (the new modern room) on Saturday.

9 -10 Bob Taylor

10 - 11 Mark Randle

11-12 Barry Cooper

12 - 1Clive Henderson

Subject to change.

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Well the Big night is almost here and here is the Dj times,

Northern Room

8/9 Yocky

9/10 Sam Moore

10/11 Mark Freeman

11/12 Danny Clegg

12/1 Bob Taylor

1/2  Mick Jay

Motown Room

8/9 Big Clive H

9/10 Fitzy

10/11Big Clive H

11/12 Mick Jay

12/1 Yocky

1/2 The Man Himself

Modern Room

9 -10 Bob Taylor

10 - 11 Mark Randle

11-12 Barry Cooper

12 - 1Clive Henderson

See you all there for the best soul night anywear .

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Don't forget you've still got time if you want to say over to book a room, the price for two people sharing with breakfast is £65 to get this price ring 0116 249 4590 (if you get options it's option 3) and say you are going to the King Power Northern Soul Night,  Rooms are selling fast 

Share this comment


Link to comment
12 hours ago, the man himself said:

Well the Big night is almost here and here is the Dj times,

Northern Room

8/9 Yocky

9/10 Sam Moore

10/11 Mark Freeman

11/12 Danny Clegg

12/1 Bob Taylor

1/2  Mick Jay

Motown Room

8/9 Big Clive H

9/10 Fitzy

10/11Big Clive H

11/12 Mick Jay

12/1 Yocky

1/2 The Man Himself

Modern Room

9 -10 Bob Taylor

10 - 11 Mark Randle

11-12 Barry Cooper

12 - 1Clive Henderson

See you all there for the best soul night anywear .

 

I'd better bring some sandwiches, a change of clothes and some Kendall mint cake to keep me going. 

see you there.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Only 21 hours to the Biggest soul night in the country , and what a great night it is , top Djs top music top venue and the best toilet on the soul seen , what more can a person ask for, see you all there ,

Share this comment


Link to comment
17 hours ago, the man himself said:

Only 21 hours to the Biggest soul night in the country , and what a great night it is , top Djs top music top venue and the best toilet on the soul seen , what more can a person ask for, see you all there ,

Ive already christened them new toilets lol, nice if you like blue, see you in the motown room later

Share this comment


Link to comment

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Sign Up

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign up now!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links





×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.