Help Please

looking for the name and artist of this male vocal , late sixties sounding dancer, big pounding beat, big production. the first few bars sound a bit like frankie beverley - if thats what you wanted, and the opening vocals are[i think] ;

hurt me if you can

break my heart again

and you'll get enough of it

you'll get enough of it..youll get enough of it

i take it , its called ...you'll get enough of it.

any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

its  the delfonics - you'll get enough , 1st issued on a kent cd , also available on a

philly groove 45 , there you go , just ask the spider  :P

link

did ye use yer spydae senses????

Social source share

Think it's on Northern's Classiest Rarities CD, but not sure, and it's in the car so I can't check. Best comp about methinks king.gif

I think the 45 sold for around a grand laast time it was offered for sale?? I had it in the watch on ebay. Not too much when I found it but the seller really "blagged" it up with stuff like "mega rare, one of a handful known" and "first time ever offered for sale" etc etc. Sees everyone fell for it cos it made about $1600 blush.gif

Booty McBill

Social source share

Think it's on Northern's Classiest Rarities CD, but not sure, and it's in the car so I can't check. Best comp about methinks king.gif

I think the 45 sold for around a grand laast time it was offered for sale?? I had it in the watch on ebay. Not too much when I found it but the seller really "blagged" it up with stuff like "mega rare, one of a handful known" and "first time ever offered for sale" etc etc. Sees everyone fell for it cos it made about $1600 blush.gif

Booty McBill

link

so it is released then?

Social source share

Think it's on Northern's Classiest Rarities CD, but not sure, and it's in the car so I can't check. Best comp about methinks huh.gif

I think the 45 sold for around a grand laast time it was offered for sale?? I had it in the watch on ebay. Not too much when I found it but the seller really "blagged" it up with stuff like "mega rare, one of a handful known" and "first time ever offered for sale" etc etc. Sees everyone fell for it cos it made about $1600 ohmy.gif

Booty McBill

link

Sure this was first released on Kent CD from tapes - then issued on philly groove. i.e. no origianl 45 of it.

Social source share

Source Advert