Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

andyd68

Cambs -Wigan 11Th July

Anyone going from Cambridge area (Royston /Stevenage ect) could give me a lift to wigan Saturday the 11th.

Cheers

Andy

Could have done Andy had it been 1974. You would have had to hitch it to Norman Cross roundabout and i would have picked you up there. Great memories eh ? Hope you get your lift, stay soulful. Tony T BONE. OZ.

Could have done Andy had it been 1974. You would have had to hitch it to Norman Cross roundabout and i would have picked you up there. Great memories eh ? Hope you get your lift, stay soulful. Tony T BONE. OZ.

you never gev me a fookin lifT....lol :thumbsup:

you never gev me a fookin lifT....lol :laugh:

You never asked Paul, too busy with the Wirrina eh?? lol. Be back in good ole' Whittlesey in 12 weeks, will look you up for a beer and spin some tunes together. Tony T BONE Edgley. OZ.

Guest HindleyPhil

Anyone going from Cambridge area (Royston /Stevenage ect) could give me a lift to wigan Saturday the 11th.

Cheers

Andy

would have given you a lift but i only live a couple a miles from Maximes , hope you make it to the spiritual home of Northern Soul

I am the one with the cream straw trilby with the Northern soul pin badges on

say hello if you get here

good luck

Adverts