Bridlington Weekender Tickets For 2010

This is an odd one

Can anyone who bought advance tickets for the 2010 weekender from Karen at the Bridlington weekender this year on Saturday and Sunday Please get in touch as we need to check the ticket numbers due to some Duplication by Bridlington Spa Box office.

We have already "Found" over 200 ticket holders, but we are missing about 60 who's tickets need checking for possible numbering errors.

PM us or Rob Wicks or see us when we are out-if you know anyone who bought tickets at The weekender who are not on Soul-Source please get their phone numbers and pass them on to us so we can check them.

Pain in the arse, but better than having trouble next year-it will take 2 mins to see if your tickets need re-issuing, so please get in touch.

REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY FOR TICKETS BOUGHT AT THE WEEKENDER-not from anywhere-or anyone else.

thanks

Rob & Karen

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I rather fancy coming to this weekender as I'm not doing Cleethorpes next year. Are the numbers limited or will it be okay leaving getting a ticket till nearer the time? Is it easy to get accommodation in the town near the venue?

I read about this year's one on another site, there seemed to be quite a variety of styles played, is that right?

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

I rather fancy coming to this weekender as I'm not doing Cleethorpes next year. Are the numbers limited or will it be okay leaving getting a ticket till nearer the time? Is it easy to get accommodation in the town near the venue?

I read about this year's one on another site, there seemed to be quite a variety of styles played, is that right?

Thats correct Geoff re styles played summat for everybody, dont leave getting a ticket too late it was sold out this year and demand is high even now

Rob

Social source share

Looks like we got them all now so I will close this thread.

Just picked up the next batch of 500 tickets from the Spa last week so all sellers will be replenished as well.

we will be getting the 2010 flyers done vey soon Anyone who wants some to distribute drop us a PM

ECSC

Social source share