Controllers Show Important Update

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

If this turns out to be wrong, please don't shoot me as I'm only the messenger. But I've just this minute got off the phone with someone connected with the show and he tells me that advance ticket sales have gone so well that they've just moved the event to a bigger venue!

The new location is literally just around the corner from the old one, at

The Rhythm Factory, 16-18 Whitechapel Road.

Apparently there will be posters on the door of the Gramophone Club, redirecting people to the new venue.

I also found out that they're going to try to get the Controllers on stage at around 11PM, but that's not chiselled in stone.

Like I say, if any of this turns out to be wrong, please don't jump down my throat as I'm only passing on what I've just been told.

End of message...

• Replies 8
  • Views 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Bernadette

If this turns out to be wrong, please don't shoot me as I'm only the messenger. But I've just this minute got off the phone with someone connected with the show and he tells me that advance ticket sales have gone so well that they've just moved the event to a bigger venue!

Apparently there will be posters on the door of the Gramophone Club, redirecting people to the new venue.

I also found out that they're going to try to get the Controllers on stage at around 11PM, but that's not chiselled in stone.

Like I say, if any of this turns out to be wrong, please don't jump down my throat as I'm only passing on what I've just been told.

End of message...

thanks for letting us know Tony...great that the sales have gone well thumbup.gif

End of message...

No probs Tone thanks for letting us know.

Looking forward to having a beer with you tomorrow (wherever that may be!)

Cheers

Steve

The nearest station to all these venues is Aldgate East (not Liverpool St or even Aldgate). which is where i work (and will be working till 830 till i get ready to come along...yipee !!).

The station can reached by the District line and the Hammersmith and City line (not the Metropolitan or Circle lines). For people coming from central london you should head towards the front of the train and take the exit nearest the front (Gallery exit).

For the Rhythm Factory, you take the RIGHT exit from the ticket hall and when at the top of the stairs turn RIGHT and continue walking. After about 50 yards you will pass a small park/green. Continue for about another 100 yards - The Rhythm Factory is on the right (Whitechapel Road).

Mark H

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Can anyone tell me if it will be possible to pay on the door of the new venue on the night.

Person I spoke to said they'd have at least some tickets to sell on the door, thanks to the change of venue. But I reckon getting there early would be the best option of ensuring entrance!

Guest TONY ROUNCE

trying to get hold of kenny to confirm this, look right and bloody good news for the event thumbup.gif Rob

It was Kenny that I spoke to, actually, Rob, so consider it confirmedthumbup.gif

Source Advert