Ray Crumley On Alarm

OSCARP

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is Ray Crumley - I want to be a part/good guys dont always win - Alarm a difficult record to track down and at what price thumbsup.gif

link

Can't say i know this track, i have another 45' by Crumley on Alarm, which is pretty good...be interested to hear a soundfile .

Brett

Social source share

One here Brett with sound clip,

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4744689482&rd=1

like you got his other one All the way in love, nice little tune thumbsup.gif

link

Thanks for that Baz, just checked my book of wants, and this is already listed...but honestly can't remember hearing it before ? Good tune, not a patch on that other Alarm release though........must dig that out. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Thanks for that Baz, just checked my book of wants, and this is already listed...but honestly can't remember hearing it before ? Good tune, not a patch on that other Alarm release though........must dig that out. thumbsup.gif

link

Middleton Sat Brett? Still got that pic of Jessie Davis to dig out for you :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest remus

Is Ray Crumley - I want to be a part/good guys dont always win - Alarm a difficult record to track down and at what price :thumbsup:

link

Ive got his other for sale on Alarm, 'All the way in', if you or anybody wants one, recommend this blind! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

One here Brett with sound clip,

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4744689482&rd=1

like you got his other one All the way in love, nice little tune :thumbsup:

link

I searched for this track for ages and then got two within weeks of each other, sold my spare to Paul Mooney for a tenner. It is hard to find but suprised that it reached $250. I think if the ebay auction didn't have a soundbite he wouldn't have got more than $20.

Tomo

Social source share

I searched for this track for ages and then got two within weeks of each other, sold my spare to Paul Mooney for a tenner. It is hard to find but suprised that it reached $250. I think if the ebay auction didn't have a soundbite he wouldn't have got more than $20.

Tomo

link

Blimey, what a nice tune. I've never heard this one. Another worth tracking by him for people that don't know is his "Come let me love you" by Solid Gold Revue which features Ray on lead vocals. Killer stepper.

Jordi

Social source share

Source Advert