July 16th

Just to let anyone who cares that i have a band of merry pranksters about to undertake a journey of Soulvation on Sat 16th July, we will depart like "Chronic Bed Wetters" from their vile sheets at around 4-5 pm from Sheffield (Train,Plane

Rickshaw..whatever is at hand) First stop will be at Stevie Catos "Excellent Soul Or Nothing " affair, then later after being blasted like some Chinese Blast Bomb Firework we will crash through the doors of the Greatstone Hotel Manchester and be entertained by those hard core vinyl addicts, after this we complete our "Sojourn" by attending the much talked about "Middleton" all nighter....anyone who wishes to accompany this foul and unwashed outfit...just get in touch and bring some Golf Shoes(to aid walking at some ungodly hour)......

ps at Ponds Forge last friday the popular consensus was that i would still be in the Midland Station Bar....hammered and totally naked...when all this ends.

Brett

Edited by Brett
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just to let anyone who cares that i have a band of merry pranksters about to undertake a journey of Soulvation on Sat 16th July, we will depart like "Chronic Bed Wetters" from their vile sheets at around 4-5 pm from Sheffield (Train,Plane

Rickshaw..whatever is at hand) First stop will be at Stevie Catos "Excellent Soul Or Nothing " affair, then later after being blasted like some Chinese Blast Bomb Firework we will crash through the doors of the Greatstone Hotel Manchester and be entertained by those hard core vinyl addicts, after this we complete our "Sojourn" by attending the much talked about "Middleton" all nighter....anyone who wishes to accompany this foul and unwashed outfit...just get in touch and bring some Golf Shoes(to aid walking at some ungodly hour)......

ps at Ponds Forge last friday the popular consensus was that i would still be in the Midland Station Bar....hammered and totally naked...when all this ends.

Brett

link

:P:yes:

Drop me a line or text about the train times and fare Brett, or tel number, etc., as can't remember if you told me at Ponds Forge or not :yes::P:thumbsup: ....

Brett

link

Thank the lord you're coming to us (Soul or Nothing) first....

Let me know what time you get Manchester and i will meet you at the station for a cold one/two/three :thumbsup:

After talks with the management we will have to change the details with membership cards...From now on it will be £3 for members and £4 others...

for membeship then email me to stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk and a card will be waiting on the door...

Djs..Ian (geordie)Johnson,Mick Howard,Derek Pearson,Steve Cato,Mark Whittam,Chris Morgan,Rob Watson...

All other details are in events section....

Edited by little-stevie
Guest ShaneH

One of us will :thumbsup:

Also Steve.... put me down for the membership thingy you put up on here a bit back.... just so entrance is made easier :yes: .... if you need certain details just PM me....

link

are we getting the train over there?

Shane

Guest ShaneH

That seemed to be the concensus of opinion at Ponds Forge Shane.... Brett, Steve and moi thought that that way we could all have some, erm, pop as it'll be a long day/night :yes: ....

link

sounds good to me. :P

Count me in :yes:

Steve Mannion?......cant be?.......surely not? :P:thumbsup:

Shane

Brett

link

Its all about pacing yourself Brett......like Cleethorpes for example :yes::yes: looking forward to seeing you all Saturday......Take It Easy.......Tony

Source Advert