Sussex Soul Club - October 3Rd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just under a week to go to this now & therefore well deserving of a wee nudge back to the top 10 :lol:

Seriously, folks - if you're from down this way & not venturing oop nerth to you-know-where, then this event is the one not to miss.

Keith & Maxine Woon playing for over an hour each! ..sounds like heaven to me :lol:

Patching ..quality Soul, deep in the heart of Sussex. :unsure:

Hi Steve,

Myself and James wil be there next Saturday looking forward to hearing Keith & Maxine play as well as yourself and Mr Newman.......:lol:

Linda

Hi Linda,

as always, will be our pleasure seeing you guys for another one of our constitutional get-togethers :lol:

..and having Keith & Maxine play, promises to be a reet treat for all - can't wait :unsure:

Hi Steve,

Myself and James wil be there next Saturday looking forward to hearing Keith & Maxine play as well as yourself and Mr Newman.......yes.gif

Linda

"Mr Newman" no.gif thats very gracious of you Linda biggrin.gif look forward to seeing you & James too... gonna be a cracker!!!

I'll be over on Saturday Steve - Keith and Maxine will be brilliant and of course the residents - should all add up to another corker.

Cheers

Manus

Nice one, Manus - as always, we shall look forward to seeing you in our neck of the woods. As you quite rightly point out, Keith & Maxine are always good value & quality Soul sets are a given, wherever they play :lol:

We consider ourselves well blessed to have them grace our decks this week ..& to have them as regular supporters, like your good self :lol:

Steve.

Edited by deeve

HI STEVE,

WE WILL BE COMING DOWN FOR THIS ONE ,WITH THE WOONS ON TOUR BUS , LOOKING FORWARD TO A GOOD HELPING OF TOP TUNES FROM KEITH & MAX ,SHOULD BE A CORKER !

SEE YOU SAT

ANDY & PAULA

Hi Andy,

Great stuff - shall look forward to seeing you all then. Not sure if Graham's worked out the set times for K&M, but I'll talk to him tomorrow & get them to Maxine if not. Also, have just sent you a pm regarding your credits for the next flyer :thumbup:

Steve.

Guest BintofSoul

Who else is coming out to play, Saturday.. thumbup.gif

Hiya Steve

Bintofsoul sister's will be there plus our kid (John) and newbie, all the way from up north, Dekka! Yaythumbup.gif !

Nicki

XXX

Hiya Steve

Bintofsoul sister's will be there plus our kid (John) and newbie, all the way from up north, Dekka! Yaythumbup.gif !

Nicki

XXX

Hello Nicki

Will be great to see the BintofSoul sisters and John and all exiled Northerners, flat caps and whippets.

ATB

Manus (fellow Northerner in exile)

Guest BintofSoul

Hello Nicki

Will be great to see the BintofSoul sisters and John and all exiled Northerners, flat caps and whippets.

ATB

Manus (fellow Northerner in exile)

Ay up Manus!

I hope you are well. We missed the last one so we're really looking forward to this Saturday. The only cap Dekka will be bringing is his helmet for a spin on the back of the pink monstertongue.gif ! That will em talkinglaugh.gif !

XXXXX

Guest BintofSoul

Lovely! thumbup.gif

Don't know why but I thought you girls were going ooop nerth this weekend? Still, glad you're not now thumbup.gif

See you both tomorrow night thumbsup.gif

Steve.

The North can't compete with the Sussex Soul Club Steve! Vodka and sausage rolls at the ready! Don't forget to pack Nicole Willisthumbsup.gif.

XXX

Guest newman

The clocks ticking, only hours to go for what promises to be another corker over in Patching yes.gif

So if you're still undecided where to head tonight for a fix of across the board soul, look no further good.gif

Source Advert