Stormin'soul Nighter,barnsley

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This is one of my "must do's" and it's been awhile since the double booked cancellation. Some news would be good and give me something to really look forward tothumbup.gif !

Waiting and hopinggood.gif

Guest Little Queenie

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay and confusion over Stormin' Soul. I have had a tragic grievence and with Simon studying we haven't been on here.

So I'm gutted to say this but unfortunately we won't be having a niter at the end of this month...

But I'm so excited to tell you that it is definitely not the end of Stormin' Soul! thumbup.gif

And we will be having and extra special and extra crazy Stormin' Christmas Soul Party, this will be on Saturday 19th December!!!! biggrin.gif

So if I don't see you all before, I'm sure I'll be seeing you then.

Amie smile.gif x

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the delay and confusion over Stormin' Soul. I have had a tragic grievence and with Simon studying we haven't been on here.

So I'm gutted to say this but unfortunately we won't be having a niter at the end of this month...

But I'm so excited to tell you that it is definitely not the end of Stormin' Soul! thumbup.gif

And we will be having and extra special and extra crazy Stormin' Christmas Soul Party, this will be on Saturday 19th December!!!! biggrin.gif

Amie smile.gif x

Amie & Simon,

I wondered what was up,Iam so sorry to hear your bad news Amie,I knew Simon was studying,but think of all them Radley bags he can buy you when he passesbiggrin.gif

All the best Kevthumbsup.gif

Edited by good angel

Hi everyone,

Amie smile.gif x

Sorry to hear you have had bad news Amie. sad.gif

I am gutted that Stormin Soul is not on as was looking forward to it, but glad to hear that its not the end of this nighter.

Best wishes.

Suz

x

Hi everyone,

And we will be having and extra special and extra crazy Stormin' Christmas Soul Party Party in the New Year, this will be on Saturday 19th December Saturday 16th January 2010!!!! biggrin.gif

Amie smile.gif x

Hi guys, sorry I've not been on here (or out anywhere) for months. Had intensive college all summer with exams that didn't go well so I've been fighting to keep my job on top of everything else that's been going on.mellow.gif It's been a really sh!t few months...

Some good news looking forward to 2010 though... We will return to bring you "Stormin' Soul - The Comeback" niter which is DEFFO gonna be on Saturday 16th January.

We will officially become a Saturday allniter from 2010 thanks to your great support (and understanding!), the management want us as one of their flagship promotionsgood.gif

Hope to see you all soon, and can't wait to host the next night of mayhem...

Simon

Source Advert