Price Please For Gospel Classics More Love Thats What We Need

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi people can some tell me how much a copy of gospel classics is going for on a chess uk demo thanks

:boxing:YES IT MUST BE AT LEAST £70+ for a MINTY ONE AND THE DEMO IS ABOUT A £TON AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, IT,S PROBERLY DUE TO BE REVIVED OVER THE NEXT 12 MONTHS? A US ORIG DJ COPY IS QUITE ELUSIVE? NO IDEA OF PRICE MINE COST £2 FROM SOUL BOWL IN 75ish?:thumbup: THE TIFFINIES IS MY FAV! :ph34r: DAVE KIL

Social source share

:boxing:YES IT MUST BE AT LEAST £70+ for a MINTY ONE AND THE DEMO IS ABOUT A £TON AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME, IT,S PROBERLY DUE TO BE REVIVED OVER THE NEXT 12 MONTHS? A US ORIG DJ COPY IS QUITE ELUSIVE? NO IDEA OF PRICE MINE COST £2 FROM SOUL BOWL IN 75ish?:thumbup: THE TIFFINIES IS MY FAV! :ph34r: DAVE KIL

Yeah its in M- condition bought a collection recently of an ex DJ and it cost me less than than 50p thumbsup.gif

Social source share

fuuny that, coz it does sound cheap if u know what i mean, good record but wudnt pay anymore than £40 for itthumbsup.gif

If you check popsike they seem to have droped in price over the last couple of years

Social source share

fuuny that, coz it does sound cheap if u know what i mean, good record but wudnt pay anymore than £40 for itthumbsup.gif

boxing.gifHi Sometimes iI forget the true value of certain UK rareities?? maybe it.s because Itend to talk to same people and the proce of a 45 is not the issue, but it rareity is essential? shades.gif I Sold a Black Atlantic copy of Paul Kelly "Chills & Fever" in VG+ NOC for £10, Ireckon the buyer at the Torch Reunion got a deal? I better have a valuation done ASAP

ph34r.gif DAVE KIL

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert