Postage To Europe

Shsdave

Anyone help with this, sold a record to somebody in Switzerland & the buyer has asked for it to be sent as soon as possible. He's prepared to pay any extra costs for getting it asap.

I just wondered if there was some kind of express service? I know the obvious thing is to go to a post office & ask but I'm at work & my nearest is about 30 minutes away & is closed by the time I leave.

Anyone help ?

Thanks

Dave

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Dave.

Fastest by Royal Mail is called Airsure and its supposed to be 1 day quicker than Standard Airmail, its also tracked and signed for and insured.

It costs £4.50 plus your standard Airmail charge.

Dont know how quick it will be as Royal Mail are on strike till tomorrow.

Regards.

Brav

Edited by Brav
Social source share

Hi Dave.

Fastest by Royal Mail is called Airsure and its supposed to be 1 day quicker than Standard Airmail, its also tracked and signed for and insured.

It costs £4.50 plus your standard Airmail charge.

Dont know how quick it will be as Royal Mail are on strike till tomorrow.

Regards.

Brav

Thanks Brav much appreciated

Regards

Dave

Social source share

Whatever way you're going to send it, make sure you'll fill in the customs form and stick that on the parcel. Switzerland is not EU...

Switzerland is not EU... Yeah I'll do the customs form Benji thanks mate but does the Switzerland fact have any relevance ?ohmy.gif I didn't think about whether it was EU or not

Social source share

Switzerland is not EU... Yeah I'll do the customs form Benji thanks mate but does the Switzerland fact have any relevance ?ohmy.gif I didn't think about whether it was EU or not

Destination within EU = customs form not required

Destination outside EU = customs form required

If you forget to fill in the form parcel might be returned to you. You usually get away with it if sending to a european non-EU country like Switzerland but I'd be rather safe than sorry. Hope this helps...

Social source share

Destination within EU = customs form not required

Destination outside EU = customs form required

If you forget to fill in the form parcel might be returned to you. You usually get away with it if sending to a european non-EU country like Switzerland but I'd be rather safe than sorry. Hope this helps...

Ok I didn't realize that, thanks very much Benji much appreciatedgood.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert