Pemberton Centre Sat 5Th Dec

Len

Time again for another session at The Pemberton Centre. We've gradually developed the music policy to arrive at a happy medium where we cover all bases. It's always great to see the well travelled soulies also welcoming the classics. As we've said before each genre compliments the other.

DJing long with Jem, Steve and myself, will be Mick H and as an added bonus John McClure will be doing an early 'Collectors' spot. Try and be there early doors to have a drink and listen to John's set.

See you at the dance!

Len.

ps - DJ times to follow...

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Time again for another session at The Pemberton Centre. We've gradually developed the music policy to arrive at a happy medium where we cover all bases. It's always great to see the well travelled soulies also welcoming the classics. As we've said before each genre compliments the other.

DJing long with Jem, Steve and myself, will be Mick H and as an added bonus John McClure will be doing an early 'Collectors' spot. Try and be there early doors to have a drink and listen to John's set.

See you at the dance!

Len.

DJ times.

7.30 - 8.30 - John McClure (Collectors Spot)

8.30 - 9.00 - Jem Brittin.

9.00 - 10.00 - Steve Brown.

10.00 - 10.45 - Len Dopson.

10.45 - 11.45 - Mick H.

11.45 - End - Jem Brittin.

DJ times.

10.45 - 11.45 - Mick H.

...I would imagine the address of the venue may be helpful!

The Pemberton Centre, H.E Bates Way (Off Purvis Road) Rushden, Northants, NN10 9YP.

...You can tell I haven't promoted for a while! lol

Len.

Particulary looking forward to this one ! spoke to John earlier defo confirmed as doing His early spot ...which is handy as we advertised it . John as most will already know has some real quality records.....bring it on John thumbsup.gif

Shame John is on so early, he has some class tunes if his spot at the Cream Cracker was anything to go by. I'll have to miss it cos I'll be waiting on five mates to arrive from London for the dance. :boxing:

Guest kid mohair

See you at the dance!

Len.

Might just see you there len, i dont think we have been yet.ohmy.gif Andy.

Shame John is on so early, he has some class tunes if his spot at the Cream Cracker was anything to go by. I'll have to miss it cos I'll be waiting on five mates to arrive from London for the dance. thumbsup.gif

Hi Bro. Sorry you are gonna miss John, We are trying to get this early collectors spot established partly because the Pemberton have cut our finishing time by half an hour (something we hope to resolve soon) thought it would give people a good reason to take their seats early. I am sure John will be back with a later spot in the future ...atb Jemthumbsup.gif

Edited by Jem Brittin

Particulary looking forward to this one ! spoke to John earlier defo confirmed as doing His early spot ...which is handy as we advertised it . John as most will already know has some real quality records.....bring it on John thumbsup.gif

Hi Jem, looking forward to another great night at the 'Pembo'. Always have a good time there and right on my doorstep too thumbsup.gif ...Nice to see Browny is sunning himself...bless him...he deserves a break! Take it it's ok to put one or two requests in mate whistling.gif See ya Saturday!

'

Hi Len & Guys

Looking forward to my first appearance at the Pemberton this sat,

till sat

b good

Mick H

Yep, we'll b good...Only till Sat mind!

Don't forget folks, be good if some of you can make it early doors to catch John's 'Collectors' Spot. Get ya money's worth!

Len.

Hi Jem, looking forward to another great night at the 'Pembo'. Always have a good time there and right on my doorstep too thumbsup.gif ...Nice to see Browny is sunning himself...bless him...he deserves a break! Take it it's ok to put one or two requests in mate whistling.gif See ya Saturday!

'

Hi mate ....no problem with requests , shall be doing the last spot so plan on playing plenty of requests then, be great to see you a.t.b. thumbsup.gif

DJ times.

10.45 - 11.45 - Mick H.

Don't forget to be there early folks (Chrisps are on me!)

Good to hear Jem has sold more advance tickets than normal. As it's early December we shouldn't be effected by too many works xmas do's.

Len.

I am looking forward to my early spot as I have a number of underplayed tunes to try out - LP only, unissued, mainly uptempo 60s, a few 70s, a couple of UK only as well as tunes that are tried and tested elsewhere.

So come along early and keep Len company at the bar! tongue.gif

I am looking forward to my early spot as I have a number of underplayed tunes to try out - LP only, unissued, mainly uptempo 60s, a few 70s, a couple of UK only as well as tunes that are tried and tested elsewhere.

Hi John , UK only now we are talking , my soft spot as you know ...p.s remember to pack that record , am holding folding now ! .....looking forward to your spot mate thumbsup.gif

Yep, we'll be there 7.25 pm. Cab booked, 32minutes to go until we off load the kids - Bless em!!!

May evev have a jig to your set John, there's a plenty of room on that there Pembo dance floor.

Laters.

Len.

AS ALREADY MENTIONED ,PRE EVENT RESERVATIONS VERY HEALTHY ! STILL PLENTY OF TIME TO RESERVE YOURS ,JUST CALL OR TEXT ME thumbsup.gif07905 028003

Unfortunately I cannot make this one Jem, you know I always try to support the Pembo as I regard it as a great venue - good luck for tonight, you can't go wrong with Mick H !!!!

Chris

Source Advert