Windlesoul

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I know www.rarenorthernsoul have got one (was this one yours Chalky, judging by their soundclip/yours on refosoul), they say it was c/u, this not the case then?

it may well have been covered up by Carl at first, I just don't remember it being so. Dunno if the one for sale is the on e I had, quite a few turned up last few years. Carl and Maria are on SS, if they read this they will confirm if covered or not.

Social source share

it may well have been covered up by Carl at first, I just don't remember it being so. Dunno if the one for sale is the on e I had, quite a few turned up last few years. Carl and Maria are on SS, if they read this they will confirm if covered or not.

Chalky i cant remember carl and maria covering it up either because after they played it i thought i had got one cheap from the US but it was outof stock :angry: only $7.00 plus p&p that one got away.

mark

Social source share

I know www.rarenorthernsoul have got one (was this one yours Chalky, judging by their soundclip/yours on refosoul), they say it was c/u, this not the case then?

Hi Mark,

Not 100% sure if you are looking for a copy, or just trying to get an idea of value? If you are looking for one I've got a real clean mint- copy I'd sell.

Regards,

Ady

post-2021-12606416580553_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Hi Mark,

Not 100% sure if you are looking for a copy, or just trying to get an idea of value? If you are looking for one I've got a real clean mint- copy I'd sell.

Regards,

Ady

hi pottsy

no not after one would have sold the one if i had of got it. it is pretty good but not one i need or want.

cheers

mark

Social source share

Impossible sell my copy at 200 GBP (in Manships at 400UKP in Ex) a long the months.....finally make a trade.

the ones on popsike albeit a couple of years ago are round the 350$ mark. It books at £500 in latest JM guide :thumbup: When seen it listed has been around the £200/£250.

Think Good Baby is actually the flip, the other side is terrible, Horny Toad the title :shades: Soon got tired of Good Baby too.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert