Guest mrsmotown

• Replies 81
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

seaman all over your records andy just may make them a little sticky.... just saying! whistling

Behave yourself Mr C or we'll sit on you for the duration :boxing: , i've told Andy, one of his finest bin lids sized 48" tracks on at the start and we can hit the bar for an hour :thumbup::beer: , sorted whistling

Not long now, what time we all meeting up fri ??, hoping to be there around 2pm if the Mrs gets her hair done on time !!

Ian.

Guest yorks old boys

they dont come much better than eddie holman top star the crazey horse will empty for that showhatsoff2.gifthumbup.gif tommy hunt as well just missing dean for a round robin mite get coops and biz up for a three some there at 2 me thinks for a beer cheersgood.gif

Got that prob meself

pack van Thursday pm ready for Friday load Air prob for me is on air till 1300 then rush like crazy across lincs to get there roundabout 1500 ish unload set up shoot Dave for good measure,then find accom unpack,in wrong accom repack move liase with Borsty as he always mises camp entrance,

Then move van to entrance of Crazy Horse hope theyve widened that tunnell

hide jacko's 60min mixes and make sure Seamen doesnt get to sticky with all them 12" and accetates wont be room for Jacko anyway weight limit this year is

1 Dougie, A Yocky and 3 Jackos, no sailors allowed

see yer at the record bar

ame='TMG 544' date='27 January 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1264606892' post='1248278']

Got that prob meself

pack van Thursday pm ready for Friday load Air prob for me is on air till 1300 then rush like crazy across lincs to get there roundabout 1500 ish unload set up shoot Dave for good measure,then find accom unpack,in wrong accom repack move liase with Borsty as he always mises camp entrance,

Then move van to entrance of Crazy Horse hope theyve widened that tunnell

hide jacko's 60min mixes and make sure Seamen doesnt get to sticky with all them 12" and accetates wont be room for Jacko anyway weight limit this year is

1 Dougie, A Yocky and 3 Jackos, no sailors allowed

see yer at the record bar

point of order Dougie.... Borsty has never missed a 'Camp' entrance EVER!!!!! :hatsoff2:

c'mon barney, tha's in denial lad! shhh.gif nowt like a bit of disco on't saturday night tha knows! whistling.gif

nar then coops owd luv thannoes wi dunt do disco

boxing.gif

hatsoff2.gifits afternoons am onabart everyones up for it and some numpty dj cums on n plays tumbleweed sounds clearing the floor , if the want ter indulge in the collections stay at om ,wi all bringing us sweepin brushes hatsoff2.gif

BUTLINS WEEKENDER Featuring a live performance on Saturday evening at 11.45 from EDDIE HOLMAN - I Surrender, Hurt, Where I'm not Wanted, Eddie's my Name, This will be a night to remember, Hey there lonely girl....

Is Eddie Holman an addition to the line-up or is he replacing another act??

Ian

Edited by soulian

Only 24 hours left til the best "party" weekender on the calender :thumbup: Can't wait, don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.

See everyone tomorrow to party....

Best

Molly

after long and meaningfull discussions with senior management have decided not to take scooters this time , weather forecast not looking good and it was freezin last year on scoots so will give em a rest

shades.gif

waiting for duckworths, they are coming over to ours tonight, and then its off in the morning thumbup.gif

giddy buses packed to the rafters for this onethumbup.gif

and we are going mob handedboxing.gif

I,m just adding my snow plough to the front of the BM to make sure we get thee by 3pm Friday:thumbup:

make sure that bar is open in that big teepee :laugh:

Ian.

Rumour has it that Butlins has been shipping the Magners in all week by the lorry loadwhistling

Can't think why can you Mr. S:no:

See you there mate

Ian T

c'mon barney, tha's in denial lad! :lol: nowt like a bit of disco on't saturday night tha knows! :lol:

2 AND A HALF MINUTES TOPS!!!!

I have intros that last longer than that.

I found some smaller records in a box marked 'Classic Northern Soul, Stompers and floor fillers' I am thinking I'll bring these, apparently they are from a decade called the 1960's. Will save me a fortune in fuel not bringing the modern collection along.

Source Advert