• Replies 87
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

stoke are like a cheap tea bag brian......they never stay in the cup very long

Your not wrong there young Mick ! remind me why do you follow man ure as you were born in yorkshire and now reside in Aldershot ?

I follow Stoke because i`m a glory hunter ..................no that can`t be right ! oh yes my old man was from the potteries!I THINK I MUST HAVE BEEN VERY NAUGHTY , and as punishment i was made to go the matches as a child .(And i watched the great Sir Stan play on many occasions .)

Good to see you and Chris last night , and will see you on sat ( oh tish ! i must have been naughty again lollol)innocent.gif

Your not wrong there young Mick ! remind me why do you follow man ure as you were born in yorkshire and now reside in Aldershot  ?

I follow Stoke because i`m a glory hunter ..................no that can`t be right ! oh yes my old man was from the potteries!I THINK I MUST HAVE BEEN VERY NAUGHTY , and as punishment i was made to go the matches as a child .(And i watched the great Sir Stan play on many occasions .)

Good to see you and Chris last night , and will see you on sat ( oh tish ! i must have been naughty again lollol)innocent.gif

my dad and my older bruvs were/is a utd fan brian.....i bet you had shorts just like mr matthews used to wear you old git lololol....its always a pleasure to share your company brian......your the only person i know that actually makes me look good

kindest regards moldie

Your not wrong there young Mick ! remind me why do you follow man ure as you were born in yorkshire and now reside in Aldershot ?

Brian your always naughty, Great seeing you both on Saturday :thumbup: look forward to seeing you this weekend ktf :lol:

my dad and my older bruvs were/is a utd fan brian.....i bet you had shorts just like mr matthews used to wear you old git lololol....its always a pleasure to share your company brian......your the only person i know that actually makes me look good

kindest regards moldie

Especially on the dance floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whistling Or are you dyslexic ,and i make you look dog!!!!!!!!!!shades

Especially on the dance floor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whistling Or are you dyslexic ,and i make you look dog!!!!!!!!!!shades

the dancefloor is a no go area for me im afraid....8 left feet and no rythmn....im not dyslexic brian...i pray to dog every night and send a letter to satan every xmas

Guest RussianJo

Wow...nice to hear so many people will be supporting this one thumbup.gif We are looking forward to our first visit....see you all there guys..............Brian the taxi departs at 3pm, i have to get some shopping in first (just don't tell Russ)shhh.gif ..................perfect SOUL & SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!

right, record box nearly done

cathy packing her clothes for the trip [ which as usual will just leave room in the glove compartment for a spare pair of undies for me ]

sat nav logged in

just got the lp's and 12's to get sorted and we're all done

really am looking forward to this night - Jan has been too quite for us so far

see you all tomorrow

pete

and I'm sweating on the postman arriving, [ just like you did when you were little, only I've never grown out of it ], for a 7' inch square delivery box - long time want - would like to bring it to Farboro' to play out for the first time .

right, record box nearly done

cathy packing her clothes for the trip [ which as usual will just leave room in the glove compartment for a spare pair of undies for me ]

sat nav logged in

just got the lp's and 12's to get sorted and we're all done

really am looking forward to this night - Jan has been too quite for us so far

see you all tomorrow

pete

and I'm sweating on the postman arriving, [ just like you did when you were little, only I've never grown out of it ],  for a 7' inch square delivery box  - long time want - would like to bring it to Farboro' to play out for the first time .

no ladies ever travel light pete...kerry..chris,s partner takes more to prestatyn for the weekend then i take on my 2 week summer holiday

hope your postie delivers your tune

lord and lady lyster are are eagerly awaited

moldie

As Bristol City are out of the cup before the teabag was put in! I need cheering up and what a way to do it! Great line up- I'm looking forward to the tunes being played! see you all on Saturday!

hi matt

be great to see you again after your great sets at the railway

As Bristol City are out of the cup before the teabag was put in! I need cheering up and what a way to do it! Great line up- I'm looking forward to the tunes being played! see you all on Saturday!

I know what you're saying Matt.Dumped out of both cups by the same team within a couple of weeks.

Look forward to seeing you as we didn't get much chance to chat at The Railway.

Guest Dave Mortimore

I follow Stoke because i`m a glory hunter ..................no that can`t be right ! oh yes my old man was from the potteries!I THINK I MUST HAVE BEEN VERY NAUGHTY , and as punishment i was made to go the matches as a child .(And I watched the great Sir Stan play on many occasions .)

Good to see you and Chris last night , and will see you on sat ( oh tish ! i must have been naughty again lollol):innocent:

. I can't believe that Brian! They stopped rolling out Mathews in the top flight around 1963, possibly 1964, at the age of 50 and he had an All-Stars testimonial in 1965. You must have been a very young supporter to remember him.

. Hoping to be there on Saturday, Dave

. I can't believe that Brian! They stopped rolling out Mathews in the top flight around 1963, possibly 1964, at the age of 50 and he had an All-Stars testimonial in 1965. You must have been a very young supporter to remember him.

maybe brian mistook stanley for bernard as stoke play like a load of turkeys

I thought I'd strayed onto the wrong site [ maybe one called ' all our yesterdays - footie version ' ? ]

and there's me and C. still stressed waiting to see if we leap up the table tomorrow if we beat the mighty Hull [ no irony - that's how we're playing at the min ]

anyway - it's now back to reality this Sat............. the dancing soulful schmoozin' barmy beautiful world of Northern Soul

tomorrow night, at Farnboro football club.

we can't wait see you there

Oh! ye of little faith , I went to the match for Mathews return , crowds jumped from about 16,000 to i think 46,000 .I remember the parking hell in S-O-T, we couldn`t even park outside my Grandad`s in Fenton such was the draw of the GREAT MAN . He last played at 50 years and 5 days and admitted in his book he should have kept playing for two or more seasons , i was 7 , are you at farnborough Dave ? up the Potters !

Mick i did have a pair of shorts like Sir Stan , and a replica shirt with no 7 on the back ,which i still have ,

see you all tomorrow,K.T.F.

well the day has finally arrived....it looks quite nice outside.......bloody postman has been and left four silly red tickets.....he didnt knock or ring the bell....thats why he got nowt at xmas

Have a great one Folks sorry can't be there with you. See you next Friday Moldie and Julie.. look forward to hearing the reviews but with the line up you have looks like its gonna be a good un'thumbsup.gif

cheers mike....ill put the last of your flyers out and give your night a big mention...pity you cant be here but theres lots of others i can throw insults at.....have a great weekend mate

Guest Dave Mortimore

Oh! ye of little faith , I went to the match for Mathews return , crowds jumped from about 16,000 to i think 46,000 .I remember the parking hell in S-O-T, we couldn`t even park outside my Grandad`s in Fenton such was the draw of the GREAT MAN . He last played at 50 years and 5 days and admitted in his book he should have kept playing for two or more seasons , i was 7 , are you at farnborough Dave ? up the Potters !

Mick i did have a pair of shorts like Sir Stan , and a replica shirt with no 7 on the back ,which i still have ,

see you all tomorrow,K.T.F.

. Well, talking of baggy shorts, I'll let you into a little secret. I often wear the great man's loose fitting pleated trousers. I whipped them straight off the shelf, just after he'd off loaded them onto a charity shop in Hanley.

. And yes Brian, you are naughty! But certainly not forty any more. Looking forward to seeing you tonight,

. Naughty Morty

Edited by Dave Mortimore

. Well, talking of baggy shorts, I'll let you into a little secret. I often wear the great man's loose fitting pleated trousers. I whipped them straight off the shelf, just after he'd off loaded them onto a charity shop in Hanley.

that must be why you got the nickname bobby big pants...look fwd to seing you both tonight

moldie

well the gears set up and sounding good....im bathed and toons sorted...we will be starting of at 7pm to get the gear warmed up....get yourselves down there for a great night out

Source Advert