2 Storming R'n'b Rarities. Lanny Hunt & Lil Gray

Up for grabs on this bright Saturday morning are two storming 45s that aren't exactly seen every day!

Price include postage.

Payment by paypal please.

Money back if you're not happy.....

Lanny Hunt - My Suzie Q - Panorama M- £325

Brilliant RnB dancer that sounds awesome out loud, still bit of an unknown and a real rare one.

Lanny Hunt.mp3

Lil Gray - Are You Fooling? -Jerma M- £300

Packing the dance floors at the moment and proving a really tough 45 to find.

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Matt Male

I love Lil Grey, sounds great played out, but i don't seem to be able to lay my hands on £300... sad.gif

Good luck with the sale mate, i'm sure it'll be snapped up.

Social source share

I love Lil Grey, sounds great played out, but i don't seem to be able to lay my hands on £300... sad.gif

Good luck with the sale mate, i'm sure it'll be snapped up.

Still love it myself and never fails to get people onto the dancefloor, won't be at all unhappy if it doesn't sell....but could really use the ££s so got to sell one or two bits. Will be in big trouble with Amber and Kev at the next Move On if it does go, usually get asked for it by one of them!

Social source share

Still love it myself and never fails to get people onto the dancefloor, won't be at all unhappy if it doesn't sell....but could really use the ££s so got to sell one or two bits. Will be in big trouble with Amber and Kev at the next Move On if it does go, usually get asked for it by one of them!

Nice sales mate

Lil Gray is a top draw Rnb dancer and one that doesn't pop up too often, getting spins at some top niters.

Lanny Hunt could become a monster of a record in the hands of the right Dj. If someone like Karl heard played this I think it would rocket though the roof, a)because it's a seriously rare record & b) it's an instant floorfiller yes.gif . I got my copy off manships around 3 months back for £405 slightly over priced but once I heard it i had to have it, totally new to me and very much my kind of sound. A classic case of Rnb meets uptempo soul!!!

Social source share

correct old friends ..........now then adam...........if you would trade on suzie q.........ring me if u need to if it dont go, i would take advantage now would i ..........baby jean can be a part trade btwph34r.gif ...ezzie

Watcha Ez, hope you're well mate? Need £s at moment I'm afraid mate.....cos it's getting close to that magic HMRC cut off point and I'm a bit short and they need to bleed me dry so they can keep the lazy no gooders in fags and beer :lol:. But will give you a call if situation changes :thumbup:

Social source share

Need £s at moment I'm afraid mate

You could always sell me Clarence Reid if you need some cash wicked.gif. I've Just compiled a CD together full of new stuff I've bought recently, Lanny Hunt IMO is the best tune on there, what a fookin belter about 1.40 seconds of storming Rnb/Soul, I'll pop you one in the post thumbsup.gif .

any joy with selling the Lil Gray?

Cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert