Little Joe Cook On Two Jay

Little Joe Cook "Don't you have feelings" Two-Jay 1001

Came across this in the collection last week and it sounded quite good in a sorta driving RnB kinda way to these old cloth ears. Has it had spins anywhere before or is it just a collectors front room/tape sound? Anybody got a value on it?

curious of Stockport,

derek

post-1224-1122207470_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Derek

The bible says it also came out on Loma and has booked it at £20 on two jay and £15 on Loma,both values seem a bit low cause it`s not a bad record.

I`ve had a copy for years and had always wondered about value untill I seen it in Manships guide.

Must have had an outing at some stage,good upbeat dancer.Jumpin Joans the girl for more info,guaranteed to know.

Social source share

Oi Mr D and Mr P, you were obviously one of the many seen running to the record room when I started my spots at Allanton, I played this on and off there, normally at start of spot to lull dancers into false sense of security before dropping the pace :lol::lol:

Oh and of course I played it on Loma!

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Also came out in the Uk on Sonet of all labels.

link

Twice Pete!theres a 6ts press and again on a 7ts press,i like the other side too!! :lol:

Social source share

Oi Mr D and Mr P, you were obviously one of the many seen running to the record room when I started my spots at Allanton, I played this on and off there, normally at start of spot to lull dancers into false sense of security before dropping the pace  :lol:   :lol:

Oh and of course I played it on Loma!

Cheers

Jock

link

I new I`d heard it somewhere Jock,I wasn`t sure if it was yourself or Jim Tennant.

One of the your many Loma tracks,do you still have the whole Loma collection Jock?

I never missed any of your spots mate they were different class.Harry Starr,Marshal and the Chi-ltes,Magnetics,Larry Laster(Loma) and Larry Laster on Duo Virgo,Ojays,The Mamselles would you like me to continue Mr O`Connor.

best

Andy :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert