Peter Straker - The Right To Cry - Uk Polydor

Whilst browsing through a dealers sales site I came across this 45 for sale at £150, a price that amazed me as I've got a copy of the 45 and had always assumed it was of no real value at all??

But I've never really been a buyer or seller of UK stuff so bit of help from the UK collectors.....is £150 fair/totally over the top/cheap??

Cheers,

Adam.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Totally over the top, in my opinion.

It's certainly not a bad version but I can't imagine that this is in any way a rare or in-demand record. This was the guy who later appeared in the terrible ITV soap opera "Connie" by the way.

Edited by garethx
Social source share

Totally over the top, in my opinion.

It's certainly not a bad version but I can't imagine that this is in any way a rare or in-demand record. This was the guy who later appeared in the terrible ITV soap opera "Connie" by the way.

Pretty ropey I'm afraid. If you can find someone willing to pay £150 for this I'd take the money and run - and spend some of the loot on a copy of the Lenny Welch version on Kapp.

Worst version by a mile. Is he German, he sounds it. £10.

Cheers for that guys, pretty much confirms my original opinion of it before seeing it listed at £150 :thumbup:

Pete...........Happy Birthday mate :unsure:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert