Handmade Soul Birthday Cards

We've decided to have a go at making birthday cards to order after making one for Harry Crosby for his 50th.

There is a photo of it in Alison H's easington photos, they are in the shape of a record & come with a stand & in a record sleeve. The price is £3.00 plus postage

Any questions please ask.

Thanksthumbsup.gif

Kx

• Replies 19
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

We've decided to have a go at making birthday cards to order after making one for Harry Crosby for his 50th.

There is a photo of it in Alison H's easington photos, they are in the shape of a record & come with a stand & in a record sleeve. The price is £3.00 plus postage

Thanksthumbsup.gif

Kx

are they originals?

Thanksthumbsup.gif

Kx

You two are so clever... They look great !!!

Well done & what a lovely idea...

Claire xxx

You two are so clever... They look great !!!

Well done & what a lovely idea...

Claire xxx

Lol Lightwater Soul, thanks Claire hun,I cant take any of the credit though, D made it all by his lonesome,took him 4 hours bless him. God knows what sort of card I'm going get him for his 40th,looks like I'll be getting out Laurens craft setwhistling.giflaugh.gif

xxx

Lol Lightwater Soul, thanks Claire hun,I cant take any of the credit though, D made it all by his lonesome,took him 4 hours bless him. God knows what sort of card I'm going get him for his 40th,looks like I'll be getting out Laurens craft setwhistling:laugh:

xxx

£3 for four hours work at least some one earns less than me

moldie

£3 for four hours work at least some one earns less than me

moldie

He He Moldie. Theres some more photos of them in Alison H's birthday thread, she suggested that I mention that they are made from the record of your choice. We've had our first orderthumbsup.gif

x

He He Moldie. Theres some more photos of them in Alison H's birthday thread, she suggested that I mention that they are made from the record of your choice. We've had our first orderthumbsup.gif

x

Kirsty - Dee may have some more orders coming his way.

The people at work loved mine even though they didnt have a clue who Garnet Mimms was laugh.gif (just the way I like it) thumbsup.gif

One girl is showing a particular interest for her mum & dads wedding anniversary card with THEIR song on it. Will keep you posted love.

Wish Dee good luck with this. They really are a quirky idea with the nice personal touch.

I'm sure once people see how good these "made with loving care" cards are the orders will come flowing in.

Lots of good luck

Ali x

Thanksthumbsup.gif

Kx

Great card kirsty & dee, now in a frame, pride of place on the wall. HIGHLY RECOMENDED FOLKSthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...

our lass makes her own cards so always get sumat unusual for friends and family. last time i bought a card off the shelf was before i got me eyes tested, my partner was none too impressed with the inside readin , have a delightful christmas , to my brothers wife!!!!! She did see the funny side , and proceeded to tell everyone, so i relived for a lot longer than christmas. It was memorable i suppose!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MissHongkongfuey

I've just recieved 2 of Dee and Kirsty's handmade cards this morning. One is a "Get Well" card for Sandra Shaw and i know she'll adore it and the other a fantastic birthday card. Can't believe how good they are and i'm sure they will be treasured.

Thank You both and a massive shout out to Wendy (Dee's Mum)

Just Gorgeous Stuff!!!

Teresa :thumbsup:

I've just recieved 2 of Dee and Kirsty's handmade cards this morning. One is a "Get Well" card for Sandra Shaw and i know she'll adore it and the other a fantastic birthday card. Can't believe how good they are and i'm sure they will be treasured.

Thank You both and a massive shout out to Wendy (Dee's Mum)

Just Gorgeous Stuff!!!

Teresa :thumbsup:

Really pleased you liked it Teresa & thanks for all your help with showing us how paypal works. Really hope Sandra like it .Dees dad has come with a name for the venture,mother of soul cardsx lol xx

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Couldn't attach the Birthday card, as someone might get a sneaky peek!!!

Here's Sandra Shaw's Get Well Card. She should recieve it at the hospital today hopefully. I think it's absolutely amazing.

Dee Clark - Thats My Girl. Sandra would stop whatever she was doing to dance to this!!

The Mother of all Soul Cards!

post-5150-038219800 1279182710_thumb.jpg

post-5150-083212700 1279182759_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

THANKS TO KIRSTY, DEE & DEE'S MUM FOR THE FANTASTIC HANDMADE CARD I ORDERED FOR PETE'S 60TH BIRTHDAY!! :lol:

IT IS WELL IMPRESSIVE & PETE LOVES IT!! BARGAIN PRICE TOO. :thumbsup:

WILL DEFINATELY BE PUTTING IN SOME MORE ORDERS.

THANK YOU.

AV :lol:

Really pleased you liked it hun,it made me laugh when I gave you it in the toilet & your mate thought it was a real record:yes: .

Dee's mum loves making them,I'll tell her,she'll be pleased :shhh: x

Source Advert