Do You Have Any Of Mick "coops" Coopers Records

Guest randy

Guest randy

Looking in through some records at the week end and came a cross a record with Mick Cooper in the run out groove in Silver writing some times you also see Micks name in Gold. I have had several records like this over the years and I know other record collectors who have had some of Micks records through there collections.

These are records that Mick "Coops" Cooper has had in is collection and sold on he must have had a bloody big record collection.

Come on how many people out there have had some of Micks records in their collections?

Its whats in the Grooves That Count!

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Looking in through some records at the week end and came a cross a record with Mick Cooper in the run out groove in Silver writing some times you also see Micks name in Gold. I have had several records like this over the years and I know other record collectors who have had some of Micks records through there collections.

These are records that Mick "Coops" Cooper has had in is collection and sold on he must have had a bloody big record collection.

Come on how many people out there have had some of Micks records in their collections?

Its whats in the Grooves That Count!

I have a pair of Micks old underpants and you can just see where his Mum wrote his name in the back. They won't fit him now tho' lol. Can't quite make out whats in the groove as it's a bit caked on but tell him he can have them back at Skeggy in September. Tony. OZ.

Social source share

He told me he sold his former collection to a shop in skeggy, not dave rays btw, be interesting to know how far some have travelled, I know mick smith picked one up recently and gave it him back as a birthday prezzy bless :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest smudgesmith

I have a pair of Micks old underpants and you can just see where his Mum wrote his name in the back. They won't fit him now tho' lol. Can't quite make out whats in the groove as it's a bit caked on but tell him he can have them back at Skeggy in September. Tony. OZ.

Are you sure its his name Tony? or do the skid marks look like his name lol............................sorry Mick if you read this couldnt resist X

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

wonder what happenmd to his copy of Sugar Dumpling he sold on.

I bought it and turned it into a plant pot laugh.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert