Ebay Seller Convicted - Could It Happen With Records?

Hi All

I spotted this item of news and thought it would be of interest.

https://www.thisismon...e#StartComments

Wondered what experience folks had of it with records?

DO you think it's OK?

If you think it's OK would you be less inclined to do it or be a bit more creative?

Would you mind if your suspected that it was going on but you were happy with the price of the record anyway?

By the way - I'm not implying that anyone on here does this or having a pop at anyone, just thought it was interesting.

KB

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Dante

It could happen with records of course.

But you have got to be a bit stupid to do it filling every detail on the other account...

Social source share

Hi All

I spotted this item of news and thought it would be of interest.

https://www.thisismon...e#StartComments

Wondered what experience folks had of it with records?

DO you think it's OK?

If you think it's OK would you be less inclined to do it or be a bit more creative?

Would you mind if your suspected that it was going on but you were happy with the price of the record anyway?

By the way - I'm not implying that anyone on here does this or having a pop at anyone, just thought it was interesting.

KB

Oh this deffo happens with records. I am sure of it. If not the same person, sellers mates etc.

Edited by Steve G
Social source share

Totally agree with Steve on this...I had loads of 2rd chance to buys last year where seller mates were winning the recordph34r.gif Can`t prove it but amazing how after i turned it down got it cheaper next time it came up for auctionwhistling.gif

Seems to have calmed down a bit this year,wonder if sellers have got the messagewave.gif

Social source share

Guest Beeks

It's right what the people below the article are saying though...at the end of the day you only pay what you are willing to pay...yes a phantom bidder might push you up to your maximum spend but if you were not willing to spend that much then don't put the amount in!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert