Jackie Russell " If You Don't Want Me "

abbeyrnb

Hi for sale Jackie Russell " If you don't want me " Soul Kitchen 0010 Vg+ has a few light marks and scratches plays well with a few pops . Labels have no tears or stickers 3 small X's on flip side see scans . Nice dancer want £70 + P&P all the best ** NOW SOLD ** Many thanks

post-17644-12724780129213_thumb.jpg

post-17644-12724780414763_thumb.jpg

Jackie_Russell.mp3

Edited by abbeyrnb
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Interesting to see a copy of this record that was actually handled upon its release. A good percentage of the pressing (500 copies, September 1967) was water damaged. Russell and Soul Kitchen/Boddie had some sort of legal dispute about the record and I don't think many copies were sold or distributed (some stock was found later). Good record, hope it sells and you don't mind the comments thumbsup.gif

- George

Edited by George G
Social source share

Interesting to see a copy of this record that was actually handled upon its release. A good percentage of the pressing (500 copies, September 1967) was water damaged. Russell and Soul Kitchen/Boddie had some sort of legal dispute about the record and I don't think many copies were sold or distributed (some stock was found later). Good record, hope it sells and you don't mind the comments thumbsup.gif

- George

It's a great record, I've been playing in my set for a while now, and that's a fair price as well. And my copy isn't water damaged either :thumbsup:

Social source share

- George

Hi George no problem at all in any comments . Thanks for passing on the info re waterdamaged first batch and the issues at the time , I am sure that happened alot with various artists and label owners ( could be a book there !! ) I hope it sells to but you never know with this climate and yep a good record for sure . All the best Steve h

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert