• Replies 12
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks Pete that was quick ....hatsoff2.gif

Kind Regards thumbsup.gif

I'm really interested to see Sam has it covered up as Betty Boo - I had it covered as being by a male vocalist! Sam's is the copy I had, JM sold it for me. I knew from the start that this would sound awesome if played out loud. Kitch has a copy of a different take apparently.

Social source share

I'm really interested to see Sam has it covered up as Betty Boo - I had it covered as being by a male vocalist! Sam's is the copy I had, JM sold it for me. I knew from the start that this would sound awesome if played out loud. Kitch has a copy of a different take apparently.

[/quote

It did sound awesome and packed the dance floor...........

I think the Betty Boo connection might have something to do with a Popeye cartoon called Jingle Jangle Jungle,

which has 'Betty Boop' links. :rolleyes:

Social source share

Sorry, Just seen this. Mine is a bell sound acetate and is credited to Inez Foxx and is called "Jingle". The one sam has sounds very basic and is probably a very early take of the same record I guess. The one I have sounds a lot more polished with a lot more instr backing.. Hope that helps.thumbsup.gif

Is that the one from ebay about a year ago ?

Social source share

Sorry, Just seen this. Mine is a bell sound acetate and is credited to Inez Foxx and is called "Jingle". The one sam has sounds very basic and is probably a very early take of the same record I guess. The one I have sounds a lot more polished with a lot more instr backing.. Hope that helps.thumbsup.gif

Wonder why it's credited to Inez Foxx, it sounds nothing like her (if it's the same singer)

Social source share

It's typed on there so must assume it's her. Who knows..Came from a guy in new york and was from ebay but was a few years ago from memory.

So it's a totally different record altogether then, right? Cos the one I had was definitely a child singing. Inez Foxx would have been in her 20's at least when it was recorded. (my one, I mean)

(or a demo intended FOR Inez Foxx maybe?)

Social source share

So it's a totally different record altogether then, right? Cos the one I had was definitely a child singing. Inez Foxx would have been in her 20's at least when it was recorded. (my one, I mean)

(or a demo intended FOR Inez Foxx maybe?)

Oh yes, the one I have the voice is much more mature. I have had that on others before. The one sam has she/he? is clearly straining so their nads have'nt dropped..:laugh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert