Grosvenor Rooms 19Th June Sat

Guest RICTIC

Guest RICTIC
thumbsup.gif hiya soulies, its grosvenor time again polish your dancin shoes its gonna be a goodun , 100% northern soul & motown oldies ,the grov is at church street, sutton in ashfield mansfield notts ng 17-1fe starts at 7-30 till 12-30 ,£4-00 otd guest deejay on the nite is gaz shooter [bentik soul club] ,with res djs rob &gray ,all djs will be playing northern soul oldies ,some underplayed & foregotten gems , and we play requests if the dj has it in hes record box , and not forgetting are motown & commercial soul room ,djs kyp , casper, dave tideswell ,gaz shooter , get there early if you want a seat its gonna be a packer ,well thats it for now see you there ktf rictichatsoff2.giflaugh.gif
  • Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest DANCER DI

SORRY ROB/MARK, CANT GET THIS TIME, WE AWAY IN PORTUGAL FROM THURS THIS WEEK.....

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE GR8 NITE THO & AV A DANCE FOR ME !!thumbsup.gif

KTF

DI & IAN XX

thumbsup.gif hiya soulies, its grosvenor time again polish your dancin shoes its gonna be a goodun , 100% northern soul & motown oldies ,the grov is at church street, sutton in ashfield mansfield notts ng 17-1fe starts at 7-30 till 12-30 ,£4-00 otd guest deejay on the nite is gaz shooter [bentik soul club] ,with res djs rob &gray ,all djs will be playing northern soul oldies ,some underplayed & foregotten gems , and we play requests if the dj has it in hes record box , and not forgetting are motown & commercial soul room ,djs kyp , casper, dave tideswell ,gaz shooter , get there early if you want a seat its gonna be a packer ,well thats it for now see you there ktf rictichatsoff2.giflaugh.gif

AS THE DJ LINE UP CHANGED I THOUGHT I WAS THE GUEST DJ THIS MONTH ONLY NO ONE HAS TOLD THAT I'M NOT.unsure.gif

Guest RICTIC
thumbsup.gif aup kev i dont now. your not down on my list ,ring rob and find out sorry if you are ,let me now if you have not got his number ktf gray:ohmy:
Guest SoulSceneRob

Ay up Guys n gals,

A Gray has said, its Grosvenor this weekend. :-) Were gonna miss you on Sat Di. STILL, hope you have an amazin time in Portugal.

Kev, I believe your on an all mate. :-) Marks sorted it for this month and he's not back from Spain till Tom night. I'll ring him when he gets back n find out the details for you buddy.

As far as I know your still on as well. It's been a five week month this time n were so ready for it.

All will be sorted before the night mate. :-)

Looking forward to seeing you all as usual and I just cant wait to get on those decks myself.

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob.

Ay up Guys n gals,

A Gray has said, its Grosvenor this weekend. :-) Were gonna miss you on Sat Di. STILL, hope you have an amazin time in Portugal.

Kev, I believe your on an all mate. :-) Marks sorted it for this month and he's not back from Spain till Tom night. I'll ring him when he gets back n find out the details for you buddy.

As far as I know your still on as well. It's been a five week month this time n were so ready for it.

Looking forward to seeing you all as usual and I just cant wait to get on those decks myself.

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob.

OK THANKS ROB,THOUGHT I WAS LOSING THE PLOT MATE,MOST PEOPLE SAY I HAVE.:D

Edited by kev

Ay up Guys n gals,

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob.

Ayup Rob, don't forget I'm on in September. Bloody long way to fly to find out I'm doubled up with Mickey Mouse lol. Seriously mate have a good un and I will see you all in the sunny month of September. Stunning sounds a plenty. ATB Tony T Bone and Sue. Aussie Invaders.

Guest RICTIC
thumbsup.gif aup rob ,so kevs on then nobody told me , am going to ask mark for another list with djs on for the year see you sat ktf rictic:hatsoff2:

Ay up Guys n gals,

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob.

AY UP ROB MATE CAN'T WAIT TILL THE WEEKEND FIRST - BENTINCK THEN GROSVENOR 100mph ALL THE WAY FROM ME :lol:

Guest SoulSceneRob

Were ALL pumped up for Sat mate, also looking forward to Bentinck on friday.

We will be there as usual mate, also bringing Liz if she's up to it after her Op.

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob

Were ALL pumped up for Sat mate, also looking forward to Bentinck on friday.

We will be there as usual mate, also bringing Liz if she's up to it after her Op.

Keeping the faith ALWAYS

Rob

HI ROB

SPOKE TO MARK BOTH ME & GAZ ARE GUEST DJs REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SATURDAY.thumbup.gif

Guest SoulSceneRob

there you go, Told you it would be sorted before the night. :-)

Im just Soooo pumped about Sat night. I keep looking at mi box N getting twitchy, I cant wait to get some sounds goin. Iv'e not forgotten you either Piggy my owd mate.

Don't forget to bring them record wi yer. :-) Were gonna storm em 1st off mate, you n me.. . . .

Proper lookin forward to it (BIG TIME)

Rob

Guest SoulSceneRob

Im just Soooo pumped about Sat night. I keep looking at mi box N getting twitchy, I cant wait to get some sounds goin. Iv'e not forgotten you either Piggy my owd mate.

Don't forget to bring them record wi yer. :-) Were gonna storm em 1st off mate, you n me.. . . .

Rob

Rob

ARE YOU GOING TO PLAY THE CELESTRALS ROB

Guest SoulSceneRob

A up Kev,

Yes mate im gonna play it. Cant wait to get on them deck as I said before.

PROPER looking forward to it, it's going to be a packer again so get in EARLY :-)

Rob.

Guest SoulSceneRob

Well, it's finally here. 5 LONG weeks since the last Grosvenor and boy are we ready for it :-)

Once again from the goodness of our hearts we will be having a FREE raffle, tonight we are giving away TWO FREE tickets to the awesome Bridlington weekender

for next week. These tickets are now IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of as we are told that it is now a SELL OUT. This is your last chance to get tickets

and we at the Grosvenor ALWAYS try to please. :-)

We look forward to seeing you all tonight after a 5 week break. 100 MPH Northern as always so get in early coz you know we get busy early

See you all later

Rob

Source Advert