George Smith - I've Had It - Turntable

Guest MissHongkongfuey

Guest MissHongkongfuey

GEORGE SMITH - I'VE HAD IT - TURNTABLE...... Clean copy at a fair price please folks. (PS....I'm aware of the one on ebay)

and still after......... LITTLE EMMETT SUTTON - MOM WONT YOU TEACH ME TO MONKEY - FEDERAL

Many Thanks

Teresa

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest MissHongkongfuey

I'd grab the one on Ebay if I were you, £100.00 buy it now seems reasonable for an issue.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

I was really tempted Mark but she's not clear of the condition. Its states "good" so when asked if she would clarify....she just says it..."plays ok, good record" Even at that price, I couldn't afford to lose £100 on a piece of sh*t!! I'm scared to risk it.

I should have posted up for a value first, as i was unaware that it's not that cheap lol :hatsoff2:

Social source share

I was really tempted Mark but she's not clear of the condition. Its states "good" so when asked if she would clarify....she just says it..."plays ok, good record" Even at that price, I couldn't afford to lose £100 on a piece of sh*t!! I'm scared to risk it.

I should have posted up for a value first, as i was unaware that it's not that cheap lol :hatsoff2:

Looks like a decent copy and hey ho ,if you ain't satisfied with grade ,im sure your well covered to return it for a refund.

Got plenty of feedback and in her other sales she mentions scratches on records ,so i'm sure if this had any problems it would have been stated ?

£100 for a issue seems good to me :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert