• Replies 63
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest porky yorkie

won't be able to make this one, i know you'll have a good one pete and liz, see you soon

Hi Ian and Rett

Ann let me know what has happened about the knackered knee n all (lets face it Ian ur 22 now) take care. Rett I hope that things r alright with u as well.

Take care n we will c u both soon. Our next nite in October is a charity event so hopefully u will both b able to make it then.

Liz n Pete. thumbsup.gif

Hi Ian and Rett

Ann let me know what has happened about the knackered knee n all (lets face it Ian ur 22 now) take care. Rett I hope that things r alright with u as well.

Take care n we will c u both soon. Our next nite in October is a charity event so hopefully u will both b able to make it then.

Liz n Pete. thumbsup.gif

JUST HAD A WORD WITH RETT. IAN'S KNEE IS STILL VERY POORLY, BUT SHE ASSURES ME THAT HE'S GETTING LOTS OF TLC FROM HER!!!!! YEH, RIGHT!! :lol:

Guest porky yorkie

Got a few new bits gonna get a first timing Airing at Horwich tonight.

'Ave It!!

Tony

That's what I like to hear. LIke the attitude T.

So who's up for a solid nite of NORTHERN?

Guest porky yorkie

ME !!!!!! :hatsoff2:

Yep me too, this is smurfy can't sign out of pete's profile. Anyway got sweeties and voddy ready, not got a clue what I'm playing but sure it will b up ur street Ann. C u later smile.gif

Smurfy

Edited by porky yorkie
Guest porky yorkie

have a gud un, pete n liz, been working away, but the wife informs me we`ll be seeing you in october-HARRYthumbsup.gif:hatsoff2:

Thanks Harry,

Yes you will be seeing us in October, You and Di are playing at the charity dayer, with a host of brill djs, and one of them is the guest dj you had on at the Crescent, we don't want to give too much away at the mo we're just waiting for conformation from 2 or 3 more, then we'll release details, ok.

Pete n Liz

Thanks Harry,

Yes you will be seeing us in October, You and Di are playing at the charity dayer, with a host of brill djs, and one of them is the guest dj you had on at the Crescent, we don't want to give too much away at the mo we're just waiting for conformation from 2 or 3 more, then we'll release details, ok.

Pete n Liz

Right Pete, hope you're ready to groove;

Cos, with what I'm intending I reckon there will be only YOU! :lol:

Tony

Guest porky yorkie

Right Pete, hope you're ready to groove;

Cos, with what I'm intending I reckon there will be only YOU! :lol:

Tony

well at least u'll keep one person happy with ur 50p tunes from ur carrier bag. I know u will leave many a sore foot in ur wake, mine included but I will have to dance at the door not that it bothers me as well u know, I'll have plenty of sweeties to keep me happy oh ya n voddy. :D

C u all later

Soulsmurf

well at least u'll keep one person happy with ur 50p tunes from ur carrier bag. I know u will leave many a sore foot in ur wake, mine included but I will have to dance at the door not that it bothers me as well u know, I'll have plenty of sweeties to keep me happy oh ya n voddy. :lol:

C u all later

Soulsmurf

Couple of tunes not arrived from states angry.gif

But picked a few out the box

see you all later

ATB Steve

Hey up,

First chance I've had to say that I shall be there for a good night tonight. After the week I've had I need a good blow out (oooh, err, not that kind of club missus). I'm piggin' parched aswell, not had a drink since Burscough, been shakin' all week :D

Sithi in a bit :lol:

Source Advert