• Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest newman

On a serious note Graham have a fantastic nite :thumbsup:

Julie x

You too Julie :D It'll be kickin' at Pilsley as it will be here :ohmy: ... you'll also be able to introduce Moldie to northern delights such as a "pea mix" :lol::yes::no:

Edited by newman

You too Julie :thumbsup: It'll be kickin' at Pilsley as it will be here :thumbsup: ... you'll also be able to introduce Moldie to northern delights such as a "pea mix" :lol: :lol: :yes:

whats that graham.....where two ppl use the same urinal?

moldie

:thumbsup: Hi Gra reading through here looks like youre doin realy well mate. Hope your still bangin them modern sounds on mate and hope you all have a great night Nigel. :thumbsup:

graham usually bangs something out..not always modern though

Guest newman

:lol: Hi Gra reading through here looks like youre doin realy well mate. Hope your still bangin them modern sounds on mate and hope you all have a great night Nigel. :lol:

Ah up Nige, yep got a great night going down here matey :lol: I try and slip a bit of modern on but you have to be gentle with 'em :yes:

If you lot are at a loose end this Saturday get yourselves up to Pilsley, our other resident Moldie (Lightwatersoul) has jumped ship :lol: and is guesting up there. Introduce yourself he's a top bloke & coming with a great crowd :yes:

Guest newman

Less than 48hrs to go for this one and it can't come fast enough after a five week wait since our last event at the begining of July!

The weather is looking good and we're ready for yet another top night at the"scout hut" with a fantastic line up of dj's playing something to please all tastes :yes:

For those of you who won't be souled out after Saturday night don't forget the soul in the afternoon bash at the Red Lion in Arundel Sunday afternoon from 4pm...

A great weekend of soul in West Sussex :thumbsup::yes:

Edited by newman

The weather is looking good and we're ready for yet another top night at the"scout hut" with a fantastic line up of dj's playing something to please all tastes :yes:

For those of you who won't be souled out after Saturday night don't forget the soul in the afternoon bash at the Red Lion in Arundel Sunday afternoon from 4pm...

A great weekend of soul in West Sussex :thumbsup::yes:

whats the line up on sunday graham......i might make a wrong turn on way home lololol

Guest newman

whats the line up on sunday graham......i might make a wrong turn on way home lololol

To be honest Mick I'm not sure :yes: I had a flyer but can't find it at the mo :yes: if it turns up I'll let you know mate :thumbsup:

Your a braver man than me staying out even longer lololol!

To be honest Mick I'm not sure :unsure: I had a flyer but can't find it at the mo :huh: if it turns up I'll let you know mate :thumbsup:

Your a braver man than me staying out even longer lololol!

carol can only kill me once lololol

moldie

hope theres gonna be pics for me to look at on sunday

Guest newman

carol can only kill me once lololol

moldie

hope theres gonna be pics for me to look at on sunday

Yes mate Christie's Sussex Soul Clubs official photographer in your absence :thumbsup:

Guest newman

Tunes packed, put a mix of classics, a few funky 70s and a few obscure uptempo 60s that might get there dabut on the south coast :thumbsup:

All sounds good Tim :yes: folks are in for a real treat :thumbsup:

Source Advert