Hi

Looking for a very clean copy of

Arista AS 0225 issue

GIL SCOTT-HERON & BRIAN JACKSON

THE BOTTLE Part 1

c/w THE BOTTLE Part 2

Thanks in advance

gareth

Hope Gareth won't mind me chipping in here (I've already offered it to Gareth via PM) but I have the Gil SH Arista 12" of 'The Bottle' with 'Hello Sunday, Hello Road' on the flip if anybody needs it - cheers - MRez

Social source share

try northernsoulscene.co.uk

sure i have seen some on his site

Thanks but that's the French Strata East 45 (the studio version from the "Winter In America" album). The Arista single is a completely different cut: an edit of the live "It's Your World" version but with overdubbed horns.

The French 45 is still plentiful but the US Arista 45 from 1976 seems very elusive.

Social source share

Guest turntableterra

Thanks but that's the French Strata East 45 (the studio version from the "Winter In America" album). The Arista single is a completely different cut: an edit of the live "It's Your World" version but with overdubbed horns.

The French 45 is still plentiful but the US Arista 45 from 1976 seems very elusive.

i have both the french strata eastand the arista 12 inch, AND an arista 7inch spanish release, sadlyin those days i used to put a sticker on my records doh! who prob didnt. any way all releses are different. th spanish is a live version with great brass so it sounds the same as the english you are after, although i have played them side by side and the vocals sound the same, the same pitch and tone, more noticable in the introduction to band members, great verson btw

Social source share

i have both the french strata eastand the arista 12 inch, AND an arista 7inch spanish release, sadlyin those days i used to put a sticker on my records doh! who prob didnt. any way all releses are different. th spanish is a live version with great brass so it sounds the same as the english you are after, although i have played them side by side and the vocals sound the same, the same pitch and tone, more noticable in the introduction to band members, great verson btw

I'm not after an English single. I am after the US single.

Social source share

Source Advert