Weldon Mcdougal Open Forum

Soulman

Here's a chance for Philly soul fans to ask a question to the legendary Weldon Arthur McDougal 111:

In the next issue of Manifesto, we are interviewing Weldon McDougal. It would be lengthy in any way as the guy can talk. I thought it would be nice to let everyone have a bite of the cherry and ask a question. please put your name (user or normal) and your question, and it will be put to Weldon within the next 5 days and then printed in the magazine.

He is a wealth of information as I'm sure the likes of Joh Anderson and Kev Roberts will confirm.

Your questions please and of course, individuals and Soul Source will be mentioned

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a book called " the sound of Philadelphia" by Tony cummings, i`m right in thinking that Weldon took the photo`s for the book , has he been taking photo`s of artists from his Motown & philly days & any Chance of a picture book ever coming out..

Many thanks

Garv

Edited by garv
Social source share

I have a book called " the sound of Philadelphia" by Tony cummings, i`m right in thinking that Weldon took the photo`s for the book , has he been taking photo`s of artists from his Motown & philly days & any Chance of a picture book ever coming out..

Many thanks

Garv

Thanks Garv,

In fact we've just talked about the photo's. I'll put it to him

Steve

Social source share

Weldon should publish a book of his photos. He takes his camera everywhere, he has some fantastic pics in his library.

He is also a movie buff who goes to the cinema every Friday afternoon.

He has the broadest most infectious smile I know.

It's time Weldon got his slot on the Philly Walk of Fame.

Regards,

Dave

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert