Soulfuljules

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

yes i've seen that, thank you. emailed the guy, haven't got a reply yet, but it seems to me that the catalogue hasn't been updated recently.

Also, i was wondering... did this record get a us release?

g

it can take 2/3 for a reply....think hes on here but unsure..hes well known on the scene

unsure of us release

moldie

Social source share

Sorry, my copy sold some time back - haven't been very good at keeping the gemm listings current to be honest :unsure:

hi martin

hows you

regards moldie

Social source share

Great track and would love to own it, anyone know anything about the guy?

Yes.

He was in an early incarnation of the band Supertramp.

He lives in somewhere like Great Yarmouth and worked as a salesman (I think it was a salesman)

Reason I know this is because he bought his own record off Mick about 18 months ago but I didn't write down the info.

I sold my demo last year, I think I also sold Martin the copy he sold. What a record.

Social source share

Yes.

He lives in somewhere like Great Yarmouth and worked as a salesman (I think it was a salesman)

Reason I know this is because he bought his own record off Mick about 18 months ago but I didn't write down the info.

I sold my demo last year, I think I also sold Martin the copy he sold. What a record.

You did indeed Pete and yes it was crispy fresh UK issue.:D

Social source share

You did indeed Pete and yes it was crispy fresh UK issue.:D

Wow I don't know if that was a subconscious choice of words, but your copy came from Paul Walker who was known to everyone as Crispie. I'd just bought the bulk of his collection off him. Sadly he died three or four years ago, he was only 44. Just reminded me of him.

Social source share

Wow I don't know if that was a subconscious choice of words, but your copy came from Paul Walker who was known to everyone as Crispie. I'd just bought the bulk of his collection off him. Sadly he died three or four years ago, he was only 44. Just reminded me of him.

A sheer coincidence Pete, I didn't know Paul. I'm Sorry to hear that.

Social source share

Yes.

:lol: YES I CAN CONFIRM PETE SOLD THIS RECORD, I CLASS RECORDS LIKE JON ANDREWS AS 1 OF THE CROWN JEWLS OF UK RARE SOUL, IT'S IN MY TOP 15 AND GOING NOWHERE FOR UNDER £500 (MINT-DEMO):lol: DAVE

Social source share

Source Advert