Blackhearts Soul 8Th Oct

What a superb night we had ! the dj's on the night played absolutely wonderful spots each one in turn blended so well with the next, .. no ego's .. just brilliant music all night long ... the atmosphere just melted everyone who came in.... :lol: from classics to rare and very underplayed, the dancefloor was hot all night long till we shut the decks with shouts for more .... we could not have asked anymore of the dj's on the night .. Ray Tatts, Terry Westhead, and Glynn Sissons , Mitch and I thank you ! And thank you all for coming along, just a few regular faces missing , you don't know what yer missed for sure ! but some new faces too ! there was nothing "regular" about last night , outstanding all the way . :thumbsup:

Pete n' susan .. mitch n' mel ktf

post-7477-014011800 1286635874_thumb.jpg

Edited by casper
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

What a superb night we had ! the dj's on the night played absolutely wonderful spots each one in turn blended so well with the next, .. no ego's .. just brilliant music all night long ... the atmosphere just melted everyone who came in.... :lol: from classics to rare and very underplayed, the dancefloor was hot all night long till we shut the decks with shouts for more .... we could not have asked anymore of the dj's on the night .. Ray Tatts, Terry Westhead, and Glynn Sissons , Mitch and I thank you ! And thank you all for coming along, just a few regular faces missing , you don't know what yer missed for sure ! but some new faces too ! there was nothing "regular" about last night , outstanding all the way . :thumbsup:

Very pleased to read that you had another successful night at Black Heart Soul Club. We know where the missing regular faces were, lol, check out Route 61 postings.

Very pleased to read that you had another successful night at Black Heart Soul Club. We know where the missing regular faces were, lol, check out Route 61 postings.

glad you had a good night too john... we know you always do a great spot.. always varied and true ! yes we know a few were going up from here to support Graham this month who always does a super spot too, we don't mind , RT61 is a great club, ....we hope to see you and Joyce soon :lol:

pete n' susan , mitch n' mel

Edited by casper

What a superb night we had ! the dj's on the night played absolutely wonderful spots each one in turn blended so well with the next, .. no ego's .. just brilliant music all night long ... the atmosphere just melted everyone who came in.... :hatsoff2: from classics to rare and very underplayed, the dancefloor was hot all night long till we shut the decks with shouts for more .... we could not have asked anymore of the dj's on the night .. Ray Tatts, Terry Westhead, and Glynn Sissons , Mitch and I thank you ! And thank you all for coming along, just a few regular faces missing , you don't know what yer missed for sure ! but some new faces too ! there was nothing "regular" about last night , outstanding all the way . :yes:

:lol:An absolutely brilliant night as Peter said with great music from all the Dj's that fitted together seamlessly.Well done to Ray,Terry and Glynn for getting the dance floor busy from the early evening and keeping it that way till the last record :lol: Every one was smiling and and having a good time which is what we are always trying to achieve at the Black Hearts :yes:

Many thanks to every who came and supported us and we hope to see you all again on November 12th when we have another superb line up of Dj's beer.gif

KTF Mitch,Pete,Mel & Susan.

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Guest dazzzzler

What a superb night we had ! the dj's on the night played absolutely wonderful spots each one in turn blended so well with the next, .. no ego's .. just brilliant music all night long ... the atmosphere just melted everyone who came in.... :hatsoff2: from classics to rare and very underplayed, the dancefloor was hot all night long till we shut the decks with shouts for more .... we could not have asked anymore of the dj's on the night .. Ray Tatts, Terry Westhead, and Glynn Sissons , Mitch and I thank you ! And thank you all for coming along, just a few regular faces missing , you don't know what yer missed for sure ! but some new faces too ! there was nothing "regular" about last night , outstanding all the way . :lol:

just a all the best on your big day next week 4 you and sue.sure itl be a luvly day 4 you,:lol: .daz n magz.

Guest A WAY OF LIFE NS

Hi ya pete glad you had a great night hope to get down too yours at sometime, and also wishing you and susan all the best on your special day :lol: we coming down to the grovenor rooms this sat , really looking forward to it and i be able to congrat u an susan in person and be in for a crackin night , anyway mate have a fantastic day cya sat night :hatsoff2::lol:

PEACE KTF

glad you had a good night too john... we know you always do a great spot.. always varied and true ! yes we know a few were going up from here to support Graham this month who always does a super spot too, we don't mind , RT61 is a great club, ....we hope to see you and Joyce soon :yes:

pete n' susan , mitch n' mel

hya casper, glad you too had as good a night as we did & thanks for the mention that Route61 is a great venue :hatsoff2::lol: i know from reports that blackhearts is also a great venue :lol:thumbup.gif its just a damm shame that we are on the same night cos we can't support each other, i would have really liked you to come & play for us. i hope the weather stays fine for you & susan on saturday, we will see you at the grosvenor rooms, take care.

Fozzie

Just a quick note to say big thanks to Pete and Mitch for giving me the honour of DJing for them. The crowd was a little less than we expected but still a banging night, flanked by Ray and Glynn, who both gave their all. If you've never been to Blackhearts then put that right next month. Well worth the visit.

What a superb night we had ! the dj's on the night played absolutely wonderful spots each one in turn blended so well with the next, .. no ego's .. just brilliant music all night long ... the atmosphere just melted everyone who came in.... :thumbup: from classics to rare and very underplayed, the dancefloor was hot all night long till we shut the decks with shouts for more .... we could not have asked anymore of the dj's on the night .. Ray Tatts, Terry Westhead, and Glynn Sissons , Mitch and I thank you ! And thank you all for coming along, just a few regular faces missing , you don't know what yer missed for sure ! but some new faces too ! there was nothing "regular" about last night , outstanding all the way . :shades:

hatsoff2.gifGlad its going well , cant wait to get down there esp the dec one , some yorkshire fellas coming ive heard , good luck for next week to you both from all of us up here , and see ya at the grovenor, ps got mi 2nd dan so caught u up lol , all the very best , have a great day next week , love and best wishes from mickey2dinners thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Hi Pete Sue

Great to hear you had a great night friday hope to be back at the blackheart soon missed this one due to djing else where, hope you and sue have a great day next saturday all the best wishes to you both for your wedding day . soulfun and love Sam and Andy.

hatsoff2.gifGlad its going well , cant wait to get down there esp the dec one , some yorkshire fellas coming ive heard , good luck for next week to you both from all of us up here , and see ya at the grovenor, ps got mi 2nd dan so caught u up lol , all the very best , have a great day next week , love and best wishes from mickey2dinners thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

hey Mick !! respect ... second Dan now ! better get my finger out or you will be third Dan before me lol :D well done Mick , you deserve it , really pleased for you .

pete.

Source Advert