YOU WANNA HEAR.

Edited by hullsoul
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Last time I was at this venue was for Mr Gainey's birthday bash.

I don't suppose we'll be treated to a repeat of the naked torso ice sculptures again :lol: :lol:

Kev

Last time I was at this venue was for Mr Gainey's birthday bash.

I don't suppose we'll be treated to a repeat of the naked torso ice sculptures again :unsure::thumbup:

Kev

Kev

That's the one but there won't be an ice sculpture this time I'm afraid just one or two nice pieces of plastic hitting the decks :thumbsup:

See you Saturday.

Cheers

Martyn

Kev

That's the one but there won't be an ice sculpture this time I'm afraid just one or two nice pieces of plastic hitting the decks :unsure:

See you Saturday.

Cheers

Martyn

:thumbup:yes,with the line up and your good self will be a night to remember have a good one,i'm going to be a naughty boy or hope to be one :) because i'm alright :P:yes:hypo.gif:thumbsup: just gone miss that latino :D:unsure: feeling ahrebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa johno

:lol:yes,with the line up and your good self will be a night to remember have a good one,i'm going to be a naughty boy or hope to be one :no: because i'm alright :no::shhh::hypo::D just gone miss that latino onto.gif:D feeling ahrebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa johno

Johno,

I will send this reply on to Bletchley Park ................... ?????????????????? By the way, I've had a few Whiskey's :yes:

:lol:yes,with the line up and your good self will be a night to remember have a good one,i'm going to be a naughty boy or hope to be one :hypo: because i'm alright :thumbup:shhh.gif:shhh::D just gone miss that latino :yes::D feeling ahrebaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa johno

JohnO

You'll be missed matey, just polished my maraccas for you as well :no::thumbup:

But I'll be alright :no:

Cheers

Martyn

Guest Derek White

Heyup Martyn,

This sounds as if it's gonna be a fun night.....:thumbsup:

Gonna do my best to get through for this.

Will Xover Derek have to stay at home.... lol :D

See you both Sat,

Derek.

Heyup Martyn,

This sounds as if it's gonna be a fun night.....:lol:

Gonna do my best to get through for this.

Will Xover Derek have to stay at home.... lol :thumbsup:

See you both Sat,

Derek.

Derek

Just sorted my playbox out & there's a big section with Xover Derek's name on, so bring him out he'll have a ball :ohmy:

Cheers

Martyn

Good luck with this chaps - sorry can't be there as otherwise engaged at t'other side of t'Pennines!! Rock the place, see you at the next one!

Steve

Would have been at Raders myself had this not been on,have fun & give it to em both barrels :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Edited by hullsoul

Right, that's work finished. Off to Rhythm & Booze to get some supplies for tomorrow's pre and post party parties :thumbsup::lol:

Might buy a few extra and have a warm up session tonight :thumbsup:

Kev

Right, that's work finished. Off to Rhythm & Booze to get some supplies for tomorrow's pre and post party parties :lol:beer.gif

Might buy a few extra and have a warm up session tonight :thumbsup:

Kev

Kev

Sounds like a good idea to me............get a bit of training in for tomorrow :D:yes::lol:

See you tomorrow :thumbsup:

Cheers

Martyn

Source Advert