Stoke Sunday Session

Well, freezing weather did'nt put a stop to this event. well over a hundred in, which is quite amazing for such a nasty cold day. but things certainly warmed up on that dancefloor!

firstly, a big thanks to Kev for inviting me along to play some tunes, secondly, thanks to Pete & Susan for coming along to support me :lol: (not forgetting Debbie for tolerating me as well :lol: x)

Those who have never been to one of these events, do yourselves a favour and try to make the next one ! A lovely venue with a serious in house sound system (apart from a norman vaughn mic lead that was quickly replaced). A relaxed informal atmosphere with a DJ line up to rival anywhere, absolute legends who played anything and everything, a real across the board mix chosen by the DJ's themselves.

thanks to everyone who danced to my selection of records, i really enjoyed myself. Hopefully all those who attended enjoyed the day as well

IAN

Edited by parkash
  • Replies 7
  • Views 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

the sunday sessions are great ! really laid back with a really good mix of sounds .... very good venue , just right for some dancing as well as chilling .. just what we needed after Brighouse friday followed by Samanthas niter saturday lol :thumbsup: ..... you played a nice spot Ian .. and so did all the others for that matter :D second one we have been to and enjoyed both :lol:

ktf pete n' susan

post-7477-0-13921300-1292963698_thumb.jp

Well, freezing weather did'nt put a stop to this event. well over a hundred in, which is quite amazing for such a shitty cold day. but things certainly warmed up on that dancefloor!

firstly, a big thanks to Kev for inviting me along to play some tunes, secondly, thanks to Pete & Susan for coming along to support me :thumbsup: (not forgetting Debbie for tolerating me as well :D x)

Those who have never been to one of these events, do yourselves a favour and try to make the next one ! A lovely venue with a serious in house sound system (apart from a norman vaughn mic lead that was quickly replaced). A relaxed informal atmosphere with a DJ line up to rival anywhere, absolute legends who played anything and everything, a real across the board mix chosen by the DJ's themselves.

thanks to everyone who danced to my selection of records, i really enjoyed myself. Hopefully all those who attended enjoyed the day as well

IAN

play list please :hatsoff2:billy

Billy, i can remember a few tunes i played :

Bobby Garrett - i cant get away

Major Lance - The Beat

The Isley Bros - Thats the way love is

Spyder Turner - I cant make it anymore

Edwin Starr - I have faith in you

Susan Barratt - Whats it gonna be

The Sapphires - slow fizz

Bob Brady - Everybodys goin to a love in

Roscoe Shelton - Running for my life