A Fist Full Of Soul @ Broad Lane Sat 5Th Feb

Well considering the was quite a few other do's going on lastnight :D we were pleasantly surprised at the support we recieved :yes: So from the Fist Full of Soul crew we would like to give BIG THANKS to all that attended Broad Lane lastnight and made the night what it was.......ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! :ohmy:

And also BIG THANKS to our special guest of the evening Mr Gary Holyman you did us all proud and played a SUPERB SET Nice 1 Gary. :lol:

So its onwards & upwards we go :D hope to see you all there again on Friday 4th March!!! :no:

JB x x x KTF x x x

• Replies 6
  • Views 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Still buzzing after a great Saturday for me - despite having to catch the football on the radio on the way to Broad Lane as we were setting up for the first of the regular Saturday nights :thumbsup:

Good turnout again with a lot of new faces to the venue and also lots of support from local collectors and DJ's and record sellers. The addition of the record deck and listening point that Martin provided was very popular thumbsup.gif

A baptism of fire to new stewards Natalie and James who dealt admirably with the host of thirsty dancers - and also commented on the open friendly customers that they had never encountered before as well as enjoying the variety and class of soul.

An eclectic and satisfying evening of music with Martin opening up, followed by Jellybean and Big Al Shaw preceding Gary Holyman for his first return to Broad Lane - and not suprisingly he treated us to some wonderous slices of music that tantalised the passions of collector and DJ alike as well as sparking frantic dancefloor activity.

The last hour was filled with a plethora of requests and fled past - with dancers still wanting more and so do I ph34r.gif

Next month a one-off return to Friday - thats on 4th March - on what will be a busy weekend !

Can't wait :yes:

Keep on keeping on

Wulfie :(

I say David old chap, one appears to have swallowed a dictionary.....eclectic........plethora!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when yo cud spake proper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a good night though wor it.

See you at the next one if not before,

Cheers Alan C.

nice to see you and pat alan :) . great to see the old place up and running again :) . i,ll post the pics later when i can find em lol . :) . next month is on friday 4th march :unsure:

mart ( kerby )

Source Advert