newer

Would You Have Bought This For $1?

Just got back from a mooch at a new flea market that has just opened. I was shown a whole aisle filled with boxes and was told at the end were 1000's of 45's :) They will call me when they open it up.

After going thorugh the few boxes available I picked out a few, Jimmy Wick on Lenox, Jack Harden on Star Shot - canadian northern thing but the one I got most excited about was this - Universal Sound is the label name from Sound Inc, Detroit Mich. A Sidrian Music production:

The Dolton Boys - A Secret Memory/Whee - Universal Sound 1001

Oh dear :)

post-1612-0-56695000-1297625028_thumb.jp

Just got back from a mooch at a new flea market that has just opened. I was shown a whole aisle filled with boxes and was told at the end were 1000's of 45's :) They will call me when they open it up.

After going thorugh the few boxes available I picked out a few, Jimmy Wick on Lenox, Jack Harden on Star Shot - canadian northern thing but the one I got most excited about was this - Universal Sound is the label name from Sound Inc, Detroit Mich. A Sidrian Music production:

Oh dear :)

I DONT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP UNTILL I GOT A GOOD LOOK THROUGH THAT LOT,GOOD LUCK WHEN YOU DO AND LET US KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU FIND. WRIGHTY.

Oh dear :no:

Looks New!! $1 well spent :)

Just got back from a mooch at a new flea market that has just opened. I was shown a whole aisle filled with boxes and was told at the end were 1000's of 45's :thumbsup: They will call me when they open it up.

Oh dear sad.gif

country?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 2 posts
    • 244 reads
    • geogger
    • 24 May 2018
    • 4 posts
    • 446 reads
    • soulboisid
    • 19 May 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 171 reads
    • SILVERFOX
    • 17 May 2018
    • 24 posts
    • 1701 reads
    • ged parker
    • 15 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 229 reads
    • Soulie80
    • 13 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 208 reads
    • moxey25
    • 02 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 177 reads
    • moxey25
    • 29 Apr 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.