Boogaloosoul - Sat 12Th March London

Boogaloo

Boogaloosoul - The home of 'you never know what to expect but it's always great' .

The next one's Sat 12th MARCH 2011

Guests Jo Wallace and Ben Summers are expecting a great crowd to match their exquisite musical offerings

Residents: Warren Boogaloo, Steve Clegg and Little Ian

£5 damage on the door and it's on from 8pm till 1am

Great dancefloor and cheap, cheap booze

Greenwich Town Social Club, 2-12 Blackwall Lane, London SE10 0AN

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

whats the story with the new rail link to south of the river, might make a visit more accessible now

Well, the rumour is that they're building it right up to the door of Boogaloosoul as we seem to be the cultural hub of South London :thumbsup: Anyway it will remove the excuse for people who say 'Greenwich is too far' to get to. :thumbsup:

Juat got back from being away for the weekend and couldn't help noticing that there's been a hectic hive of activity about this. :thumbup:

Just to get some debate going. Anyone comng who's not been before.? :thumbup:

Away again Warren.....you jet-setter. I've been to Boogaloo before but despite this I'm still going to come again :D ....unless you pay me not come of course!

One or the other of us will be turning up. Both competing with eachother right now for which one it will be! Not completely new to the new place, as have been before, but we both thought it was a great venue, loads of parking, good music, good dancing and good people.

Hopefully see you tomorrow.

Dawn x

Source Advert