• Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest JIM BARRY

Need 2 tickets for my grandson and his dad please pm me if able to help

gonna be extremly hard for any one without a season ticket to get one!!, only 25,000 going to the finalists each. man city have 36,000 season ticket holders so a lot of un happy bunnies. one one web site tickets starting at £399 and rising to £9OO......crazy.

Social source share

Guest roundtree

They both have season tickets,he went to Wembley for the semi I think his dad is just trying his best to find some so he wont be disappointed he lives breathes sleeps eats City !

Social source share

Guest TrimmTrab

Cos you aint been near a major cup final since 81, you're gonna have a bigger demand, some deserving, some freeloading whoppers. The fact that your opponents aint got as big a support as you lot will work in your favour as well. This works for me with cup finals every time. With an hour to go before KO, stand around at the Wembley High Road Junction, see who's selling but don't go near 'em. Its usually the same crews of touts every time, whatever the event. wait till KO is approaching and ask what your observed group of touts has to offer and how much. Chances are they'll only have Stoke sections, give it another few minutes and I guarantee the Club Wembley briefs will come out. No one in their right mind is gonna shell out £300 for a CW ticket this late in the day so, be confident, and bargain. Dont look like a mug and dither and um and aah about, Its a business like any other and in 15/20 minutes, those tickets are gonna be worth nitto. I paid £150 for a pair of Club Wembley seats at 3pm last year for the Chelsea / Pompey final and £200 for Chelsea / United in 2007. Face value for those was around £300 Each! Yeah, you aint gonna make "Abide with Me" but you'll live.

And don't wear colours cos, if you're lucky enough, you're not supposed to in those sections.

Dunno what people's problem with touts is. The only difference between them and "ticket agents" is that one doesn't have an office and a landline and speaks the same language and the other one operates from a kiosk on Shaftesbury Avenue.

Best of luck

Social source share

Guest POTTERIESPECK

THE STOKE v BOLTON SEMI FINAL JUT BEFORE KICK OFF THE WEMBLEY TICKETS WERE BEING GIVEN AWAY.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert