Kingswayhall,its Where Its At

WELL ABIT LATE PUTTING THE THREAD ON,WHEN PEOPLE START COMING THROUGH THE DOORS AT 7.30ISH YOU KNOW ITS GOING TO BE GOOD,STOCKPORT, THEN OLDHAM,THEN FROM THE NORTH EAST,THEN LONDON,ALL UP FOR A GOOD TIME,AND THATS WHAT THEY ALL WENT HOME SMILING ABOUT,GUEST DJ RIGGER PLAYED A BLINDING SPOT,:D AND KEPT THAT DANCE FLOOR FULL ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO IAN{THE SOUL FATHER}GEE WHICH PUSH THE DANCERS EVEN FURTHER OVER THERE LIMITS,SO WE,D LIKE TO THANK ALLTHOSE WHO TURNED OUT TO SUPPORT US ON A HOT SUMMERS NIGHT,UNTIL NEXT TIME KTF,CARL..............:yes: NICE TO SEE TRICKSTER AFTER ABOUT 5 YEARS...........:D

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

brilliant night at Kingsway ! Rigger played well with some top sounds .. Carl n' Ian with Tommo's first bit of cue'n up ..... a very busy night and hot ! Kingsway always delivers , good to see Trickster up our kneck o' the woods :thumbsup: top lad !

pete n' susan ktf

BLACKHEART SOUL NOTTINGHAM .. MAY 13TH .. ROB SMITH, JASON ROBERTS, MITCH N' CASPER .....

OLDIES ALL NIGHTER 22ND OCTOBER £8.00 www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Edited by casper

Thanks again Carl and all of those involved with Kingsway Hall for the warm welcome when we arrived. Ian Gee had me changing into my dance shoes as soon as our quartet got through the door at just after 8 p.m.

I'll have to pace myself in the future my old knees were about shot before 11. Cracking tunes - proper Northern Soul night.

Well done Rigger and to Carl and Tomma, who doubled up, never an easy task :thumbsup: - well done. Ian just about killed me off at the end.

Looking forward to the next visit.

KTF

Kev & Ann

Edited by Kev Richardson

Hi Carl & Ian

Big Thanks for your invite for me to guest on Saturday.Really enjoyed myself.

Then again I have always enjoyed Kingsway either side of the decks.:thumbsup:

Hope you are both recovering after your hectic weekend!!

Many Thanks

Rigger

Morning Carl,

Congratulations on your new Grandson, and WOW what a great night at KWH. The dancers were on top form and Rigger delivered a fantastic spot to them.

Proud to be part of this venue, it always hits the spot month in month out with Soulies arriving from all over the country. Look forward to seeing more fresh faces next month.

KTF

Ian G

Guest soul over easy

ian and carl between them have built a bloody good venue here and its no exageration people do travel to this place as they know theyre in for a treat of banging oldies brill atmosphere ... mr mate trickster came up from london and i asked him what he thought? he was in shock at so many guys still spinning and doing tricks he loved it ... thankyou to carl for letting me double deck with him absolutely loved it but a little nerve racking... all the dj,s deliver here so well done rigger ,ian and carl... ktf tommo.

Source Advert