Cala Gran Info Please

Guest chorleybloke

Guest chorleybloke

Does anybody know the format of the Saturday (12th Nov) allnighter at the Fleetwood weekender?

Like the ratio of live bands to DJs? Who are the DJs? Any second room with DJs only? The music policy in these rooms? And owt else you can think of.

Cheers in advance.........Pete :rolleyes:

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does anybody know the format of the Saturday (12th Nov) allnighter at the Fleetwood weekender?

Like the ratio of live bands to DJs? Who are the DJs? Any second room with DJs only? The music policy in these rooms? And owt else you can think of.

Cheers in advance.........Pete :thumbsup:

The format will be the same as ever IMO You will need a joiner to put the floor back together after a few people have danced on it, there will be no tea or coffee available once the bar has shut.there will be the same DJ,s playing the same tunes in the Main room. :rolleyes:

Best weekend of the lot.....

Always enjoyed the "Tent" Simon, but as best weekender, then i begger to differ, horses for courses my good man, personally i'd give that to .......................

Always enjoyed the "Tent" Simon, but as best weekender, then i begger to differ, horses for courses my good man, personally i'd give that to .......................

Do tell... :rolleyes:

The Fleetwood Modern room is second only to the main room in full swing at the Blackpool Hilton.

I must say I'm always a little let down by what I hear in the Northern Room (who's on this year btw?)-but for atmosphere can Fleetwood be beaten?

Do tell... :rolleyes:

The Fleetwood Modern room is second only to the main room in full swing at the Blackpool Hilton.

I must say I'm always a little let down by what I hear in the Northern Room (who's on this year btw?)-but for atmosphere can Fleetwood be beaten?

Hi Simon, for me it has to be either Prestatyn or Cleethorpes.....or looking into the future..the Lifeline weekender next year............. as for the Tent, well i happen to enjoy Chuck Cockerham, Richard Caiton, John Edwards, Jimmy 'Bo' Horne, etc........horses for courses.........like to think we are "Thoroughbreds"....infact i know we are....

Edited by Brett

Cheers in advance.........Pete :thumbsup:

Pete,

Here's a taster of what the 9th TOGETHERNESS Weekender in Fleetwood on Nov 11-13.

3 Rooms; NORTHERN with All Nighters on Fri/Sat and Sunday 2-12, MODERN 9pm-5am Fri/Sat, Sun 2-12, THE TENT(Crossover) with Kev Roberts, Richard Searling, Kenny Burell, Bob Hinsley, Terry Davies, Neil Jones, Colin Curtis, Soul Sam, Terry Jones, Andy Davies plus 20 additional DJ's.

LIVE ON STAGE; WILLIAM BELL, BOBBY PATTERSON and the SNAKE DAVIES BAND Plus Marc Staggers in the Modern room.

Admission; £25 Saturday only, £39 all weekend pass. Accomodation available on site visit www.goldsoul.co.uk

Generally attracts 1,500-2,000 Its a terrific weekender and ongoing since 1998.

We had a great time on the Saturday night at the last one phoning Ginger and Joe Dunlop up asking them to come to our caravan and make us a cup of tea, we were all to tired to put the kettle on LOL

not missed one yet..although last year left me a little flat....

Will bring my bicyle pump for you this year :thumbsup::yes:

Source Advert